2.4.x OTA

How does the Waze navigation appear on the cockpit now for turn by turn? I’m updated and had Waze on yesterday but nothing appeared in the cockpit. Do I need to select something to enable that?

How do you track the data upload/download?

Many wireless router models provide this info. My deco has this stat per client connected. I also run open-source DD-WRT on a spare router on a separate circuit to troubleshoot my OTA issues (an existing case with Lucid), and that also offers good real-time stats. Take a look at your wireless router. You might have some way to see uploads or downloads or bandwidth in (upload) or out (download) for the interface/radio.

Received my notification this morning. Touring 2023 model. From what everyone is experiencing, if I am unlucky enough where my installations bricks the cameras, does it leave my car in unusable state?

My car is sending hundreds of GB’s thru my WiFi…has been for ~7 days and I still don’t see the update

Many wireless router models provide this info. My deco has this stat per client connected. I also run open-source DD-WRT on a spare router on a separate circuit to troubleshoot my OTA issues (an existing case with Lucid), and that also offers good real-time stats. Take a look at your wireless router. You might have some way to see uploads or downloads or bandwidth in (upload) or out (download) for the interface/radio.
Looks like my Fios router doesn't break it out by client unfortunately.

My car is sending hundreds of GB’s thru my WiFi…has been for ~7 days and I still don’t seen the update

I have observed that our cars send a lot of data as well. That will generally be uploads or (inbound from a wireless radio perspective). OTAs will be downloads or outbound from a wireless radio perspective. If you see lot of traffic in rhat direction, chances are that it is software update being downloaded.

Since I updated, my adaptive cruise control doesn’t work anymore. It’s grayed out on the display, and it won’t hold the speed when you let off the accelerator.

Talked to CS, did a brake pedal reboot and still didn’t work. Is anyone else having this issue?
So after letting my GT “sleep” overnight, adaptive cruise control works again. But Highway Assist is completely missing. When Dream Drive is activated, pressing the toggle button does nothing (car just stays on adaptive cruise)

Another hard reset did not help

Called CS back and they said it’s definitely it supposed to do that. Opening a service ticket

Great points! They may have such a program, and some folks I know may be in it. It would be interesting to get a confirmation from Lucid on the existence of such a program or the lack thereof.
I think the highway administration might have something to say about that. What if the car decides to have a mind of its own during testing and causes an accident? Liability could be an open hole here. Your insurance might not want to insure you for a system that is in beta.

23 Touring. I am guessing the update pushed over last night. How long is the install ?

IMG_2397.webp

I think the highway administration might have something to say about that. What if the car decides to have a mind of its own during testing and causes an accident? Liability could be an open hole here. Your insurance might not want to insure you for a system that is in beta.

Good points. Would early adoption or a pilot program be an alternative? Using production code but deploying first to a chosen subgroup with a fully established feedback loop? Maybe it even already exists. OGs in the group may know more.

When you drive around with DDP on but not engaged, it shows the lane visualizations just fine
That's odd - I only get the 3 lane visualizations if I activate highway assist - I'll have to check this out later. Does anyone else see 3 lane visualizations when just rolling around with DDP on but not initiated?

Not sure if this data helps, but if it does great.

2023 Touring. Received update this morning. Installed successfully without any errors. Will report back if there are any issues.

Back