2.4.x OTA

Got the update last night (Touring). Took over 2 hours but finished without error.

Just got my update on my 2023 Touring. Took exactly 135 mins. Fingers crossed that I don’t run into any issues when I take it out later today.

It seems like it's slowly rolling out to the 23 Tourings now. I haven't seen any reports of 2024 Tourings receiving it.

Received update last night at 11. Took 90 minutes up from 2.3.10 to successful 2.4.4. March of 23 Touring Quincy, CA. Will see what works and what does not!

For those who uses Carplay, did your Carplay disappear after 2.4.4?
Yes, both my phone and my wife’s phone lost CarPlay. I deleted the phones and re-added them, and CarPlay returned.

Just received 2.4.4 update for 2024 Touring with DD Premium

1000003894.webp

I know everybody’s excited to receive the software updates, but perhaps we should slow down on every single member announcing when he/she got and installed the update. This doesn’t really add much information to the thread and makes it very long and cumbersome.

2023 air touring. Got the update last night and installed successfully. Took about 2 hours to install. App wake up definitely is faster so far. Haven't driven the car yet to know if there are any issues.

Not sure if anyone noticed. On the app, there Alexa is still part of the instructions. Guessing it will be removed in a future release.

I believe HomeLink is only "automatically present" when the camera feeds are up. (i.e.: Reversing out of a garage and closing the door without fiddling with menus).

Edit: I realized you're probably referring to the "Vehicle detects it's within 40m of a programmed garage door" feature. Not sure why this isn't working for you. Perhaps a new bug? 🤔
Where is this option? Does it auto-load the open/close button?

Received the update 5 minutes ago. Tried twice to install from the app. Both times it prepared to update but did not update. App says update available. Frustrating.

Received the update 5 minutes ago. Tried twice to install from the app. Both times it prepared to update but did not update. App says update available. Frustrating.
I had to try multiple times too. Closing the app and restarting did it for me.

So I posted earlier about my 2.4.x headaches. Lucid has come out twice to gather data, but still no action plan or timeline for repairs. Anyway, my question is around Voice Dialing, which does not work for me or others, but my question is, does it work with Apple Phones? I use Android. (Apple has 51% of the market and Android 49%)

Just got the update this morning. (Air Touring, Georgia) Happy to report something I haven't seen mentioned: The startup exterior lighting sequence is fixed!

Checked the car, it showed update in progress.

So I believe that the new 3D lane visualization is only available on highway assist however, I wonder if there is a workaround to use it on city driving as well?

Installed update and cameras still work. Didn’t do any logo restart to see if it bricks after that. Enabled HA in local roads and no other cars shown but I do see my car drifting within lane so that information is there.

I wonder if I am not in the right conditions to trigger the 3d visualizations for adjacent lanes.

So I believe that the new 3D lane visualization is only available on highway assist however, I wonder if there is a workaround to use it on city driving as well?
I’ll have switched to HA mode while in local driving but didn’t engage it. Doesn’t shows I’ll try to get on the highway to see.

Back