2.4.x OTA

So I believe that the new 3D lane visualization is only available on highway assist however, I wonder if there is a workaround to use it on city driving as well?
It's available in Adaptive Cruise, too. Just turn Adaptive Cruise on but don't engage it, and you'll still see the lanes.

So I believe that the new 3D lane visualization is only available on highway assist however, I wonder if there is a workaround to use it on city driving as well?
What's the point? Lucid has made it pretty clear its intentions are on highway driving not city streets. Is seeing a visualization of a garbage can really that important......

So I posted earlier about my 2.4.x headaches. Lucid has come out twice to gather data, but still no action plan or timeline for repairs. Anyway, my question is around Voice Dialing, which does not work for me or others, but my question is, does it work with Apple Phones? I use Android. (Apple has 51% of the market and Android 49%)
They are taking the car in next week. All 4 cameras that are faulting are to be replaced.

What's the point? Lucid has made it pretty clear its intentions are on highway driving not city streets. Is seeing a visualization of a garbage can really that important......
While Highway assist is not working due to camera issues, cruise works on the various main streets in Dallas and in cruise mode I can see 3 lanes, but w/out the cameras, I can only see the cars in front of me.

@borski, if you can comment, did your issue get fixed with the latest update? I recall the service folks were visiting you last week to diagnose the issue further.

I know everybody’s excited to receive the software updates, but perhaps we should slow down on every single member announcing when he/she got and installed the update. This doesn’t really add much information to the thread and makes it very long and cumbersome.
Respectfully disagree. I think the postings are actually helping us figure out Lucid's rollout schedule, which we've been trying to unravel for a while. For instance, by way of this thread we know it first went to AGTs followed by 2023 ATs and now appears to be filtering to 2024 ATs.

Respectfully disagree. I think the postings are actually helping us figure out Lucid's rollout schedule, which we've been trying to unravel for a while. For instance, by way of this thread we know it first went to AGTs followed by 2023 ATs and now appears to be filtering to 2024 ATs.
I don't agree with your analysis. I have an AGT and have not received the update. I still think it is just random, and we waste brain cells trying to figure out a pattern.

I don't think that's a helpful thing to unravel (it doesn't matter, it probably isn't consistent even if there is a pattern, and this medium is just going to create confirmation biases). But more importantly I don't think a forum thread about the content of the update is the place to do the detective work. You are free to set something up to track it elsewhere, your friendly local mod is just asking you not to clutter this discussion.

I don't think that's a helpful thing to unravel (it doesn't matter, it probably isn't consistent even if there is a pattern, and this medium is just going to create confirmation biases). But more importantly I don't think a forum thread about the content of the update is the place to do the detective work. You are free to set something up to track it elsewhere, your friendly local mod is just asking you not to clutter this discussion.
Fair point, but I think the ship long ago sailed with regard to this thread.

The warning image shows your hands should be resting at the 2 and 10. I don’t see anywhere in the manual recommending you rest your hands on the 5 and 7. I tried every position and still get the warning unless I wiggling the steering wheel. Is my torque sensor in need of an adjustment from service I wonder??
When I asked the Mobile Tech about this his comment was there are no sensors in the steering wheel to detect hand position. It’s really sensing slight movement of the steering wheel so we should be able to grab the wheel anywhere and give it a slight jiggle…

When I asked the Mobile Tech about this his comment was there are no sensors in the steering wheel to detect hand position. It’s really sensing slight movement of the steering wheel so we should be able to grab the wheel anywhere and give it a slight jiggle…
I dont trust the lucid autopilot/HA enough to "water bottle" hack it

You’ll be jiggling it every 20 secs pre 2.4.4 update. HA became useless for me because on long drives if you don’t jiggle fast and frequent enough, you’ll wake up your passengers when the annoying notification and sound pops up!

After 2.4.4 update it seems better. I’ll have to test it more. My initial impressions is that the HA works great. Lane assist worked well, but it does
change lanes fast! I had NO ISSUES with this update so far. Did NOT have to reprogram HomeLink at all. NO ISSUES with cameras at all. With all the post about update issues, I was concerned.

After 2.4.4 update it seems better. I’ll have to test it more. My initial impressions is that the HA works great. Lane assist worked well, but it does
change lanes fast! I had NO ISSUES with this update so far. Did NOT have to reprogram HomeLink at all. NO ISSUES with cameras at all. With all the post about update issues, I was concerned.
There's more cars out in the wild than owners in this forum and forums tend to lean more negative than positive. In others words, people are quick to gripe when something isn't working but remain relatively silent when everything went smoothly. I would take the OTA issue posts with a grain of salt because for the number of people posting issues there's probably more owners who didn't have issues at all.

I for one got 2.4.2 a couple of weeks back and haven't had a single problem.

So I posted earlier about my 2.4.x headaches. Lucid has come out twice to gather data, but still no action plan or timeline for repairs. Anyway, my question is around Voice Dialing, which does not work for me or others, but my question is, does it work with Apple Phones? I use Android. (Apple has 51% of the market and Android 49%)
Hi, @Kfederico. Can you elaborate what the voice dialing issue is for you?

Where is this option? Does it auto-load the open/close button?
It turns out this functionality was never working for me. Today I reprogrammed Homelink, and it started dropping the button on approach. Reprogramming was a bit cumbersome - took several attempts but worked in the end. First I had to delete my existing link

To continue the robust content of this thread, I am updating everyone that I still have not received the update. 23 AT with DD pro here. East coast 😂😂😂

23 AT. Received yesterday morning.
Homelink yay!
Tried out the new HA capabilities. If the lucid team ever wants to test their offering, try the Jackie Robinson parkway at 10pm. Lots of white knuckling.

Back