2.4.x OTA

Hi, @Kfederico. Can you elaborate what the voice dialing issue is for you?
Well. I used to just say "Alexa call Lucid Motors" and it would. No combination works with Hey Lucid. "Lucid Motors" "Motors Lucid". I added "Lucid" to my contact list and tried that. No joy. While the Hey Lucid line shows the correct spelling of each, it has never dialed any valid contact, rather saying that "contact not found". If I tell it the exactg phone number, it can dial that, but looking up numbers while I am driving is a bit dangerous. I am using an Android phone. I was asking another if it worked on iphone, but they said they use SIRI for everything and never used any Lucid advanced functions, so I do not know if iphones are also broken. One of the more amusing Nav errors was I asked lucid to navigate to 4100 west 15th Street in Plano Texas. I looked at the screen and it had me routed to Illinois. For me Nav is not yet usable, but I will give it time.

Well. I used to just say "Alexa call Lucid Motors" and it would. No combination works with Hey Lucid. "Lucid Motors" "Motors Lucid". I added "Lucid" to my contact list and tried that. No joy. While the Hey Lucid line shows the correct spelling of each, it has never dialed the contact, rather saying that "contact not found". I am using an Android phone. I was asking another if it worked on iphone, but they said they use SIRI for everything and never used any Lucid advanced functions, so I do not know if iphones are also broken. One of the more amusing Nav errors was I asked lucid to navigate to 4100 west 15th Street in Plano Texas. I looked at the screen and it had me routed to Illinois. For me Nav is not yet usable, but I will give it time.
Thanks. Is Lucid Motors the only contact where voice dialing doesn't work, or have you noticed it with others?

2023 AT... got the update early morning....and I for one am ecstatic about the lightbar staying on after unlock ... yes, my priorities are different. :D Everything else works fine ... no camera issues...the dashed lanes showed up after about 2 miles of freeway driving...loving the lane keep assist being 'gentler yet still effective' now.... everything working as advertised...also loving the homelink fix... BIG THANKS LUCID! This is the most meaningful update to DD Pro and the car in general since I got the car!

Thanks. Is Lucid Motors the only contact where voice dialing doesn't work, or have you noticed it with others?
Any and all contacts. I have tickets open on this and several other things. Support has been out, but they had no suggestions.

Is anyone able to use voice dialing "Call sister", etc. If so, are you using an android phone or an iphone?

Anything in this update relevant to those of us who cheaped out and got dream drive premium?
I have been wanting to find out, and I was hoping to get some ACC benefits extended to us as well. But based on some earlier reports, it sounds like just homelink improvements if you don't have DD Pro. I would love to be wrong in this regard!

Yay got my update last night, tried DD Pro. Much better now! Glad i got the Pro feature. Before it felt more like a lane keeping system, underdamped and you had to help it. Now it takes turns / maneuvers more confidently.

I feel like they caught up with my old 2016 Model S in terms of functionality now, which actually I'm ok with. Big workload burden off in traffic and now with auto restart its much more convenient.

What's everyone's experience with the Stop & Go in traffic? I am not noticing any difference in the 2.4 updateIt works very well for me (even with my 4 camera error issues). You have to keep your eyes facing forward or it won't engage on a complete stop.
It has worked well for me even with my 4 camera fault issue. You have to keep your eyes facing forward approaching the stop and thru the stop or it won't auto engage.

I installed 2.4.4 last night on my AGT in Vancouver BC canada. No issues with the installation.

Benefits of this update for those outside of the USA is more limited. I was excited to trial Lucid assistant and compare it to Alexa and I have to say that I'm very disappointed. It could not call any of my contacts or navigate me to any location. I had to request many times to call my wife and finally it got it right based on what it transcribed but said it couldn't find it in my contact. Alexa was also inconsistent but it would be able to call my wife maybe about 60% of the time whereas Lucid got it 0%. Furthermore the Lucid assistant does not have the ability to search the internet for answers to random questions which I used quite a bit with Alexa and which is a big advantage I noticed over my Mercedes assistant and Tesla's assistant.

None of the dreamDrive Pro features are available in Canada so I couldn't test any of them out.

Garage door opener does appear to work well and waking up the car with the app is faster so those are the main features those of us outside of the USA can expect.
Hi, @chinesejpl. Are you still experiencing the issue with dialing?

That's odd - I only get the 3 lane visualizations if I activate highway assist - I'll have to check this out later. Does anyone else see 3 lane visualizations when just rolling around with DDP on but not initiated?
Mine works with both HA and adaptive cruise control. You can drive around with ACC and have the lane visualization, until you hit the brake. If you drive one pedal without brake you are OK. IF you do hit the brake, just toggle ACC on again. I think it defaults to 20 MPH. Kinda Kludgy, but works.

So I believe that the new 3D lane visualization is only available on highway assist however, I wonder if there is a workaround to use it on city driving as well?
See my earlier post. You can also see with adaptive cruise control

Just got notification of the update. I've followed the thread closely, and tried hard to be very patient despite my exuberant excitement at this update!

Car is 2024 Air touring, dream drive pro.

Hang in there folks, hopefully the wait isn't much longer.

Attachments

• 17272239600795605711995746370824.webp
    17272239600795605711995746370824.webp
    394.2 KB · Views: 53
Back