2.4.x OTA

My '23 AT got the 2.4.4 update this morning. I took it on a little drive and when I got home, I thought I would test "Hey Lucid". I asked HL to "open the frunk", and I got a couple of I don't understand, and one "Open the Frank" but never got HL to open the frunk. I guess HL's vocabulary will get updates in the future.
I hope you checked on Frank...I don't think most people fare all that well after being opened

Just installed 2.4.4 and immediately got a warning when backing out of the car "Rear Emergency Braking Unavailable". Tried the logo reset and still the same. Messaged support and was told to try logo reset again, then no more response. Anyone else got this issue? Do I need to take the car to service center for this?
I’ve gotten that warning before and after the new update. Having to take it to the service center next week

If you haven't yet received the update, thanks again for your patience. We've integrated learnings from the initial deployment phase of Lucid UX 2.4 into a revised release. A full rollout to all vehicles across the U.S. is now expected by Thursday evening.
Any ETA for Saudi market?

Weird update behavior this time. Initiated the update in the vehicle. The app refused to show that the car was awake while the car was updating and once complete the app shows 99% and vehicle offline.

If you haven't yet received the update, thanks again for your patience. We've integrated learnings from the initial deployment phase of Lucid UX 2.4 into a revised release. A full rollout to all vehicles across the U.S. is now expected by Thursday evening.
Thanks Nick. Can you tell us if that means that there is a 2.4.5 release that corrects the problems we are seeing or if you mean that 2.4.4 rollout will be complete? We are tracking about 8 or more 2.4.x issues. (Camera issues, lack of functionality for smart integration, blind spots (Likely related to the offline cameras of course), broken voice dial from contacts, Nav issues (wrong destinations, bad routes, etc), rear parking brake, no internet look ups for queries and others. Are any of these addressed?

I updated to 2.44 yesterday. I could not get the car to change lanes with highway assit engaged. A error message appeared but disappeared immediately. It was red. Calibration was done. Also my car keeps going offline now for some reason. All in all a great update.

I updated to 2.44 yesterday. I could not get the car to change lanes with highway assit engaged. A error message appeared but disappeared immediately. It was red. Calibration was done. Also my car keeps going offline now for some reason. All in all a great update.
Thanks Troy. That is a new defect I had not heard about yet.

Anyone know what the new symbol to the right of the cell signal is ? It seems to be related to internet as I get a cross out cloud symbol in the middle of it, when there is no cell signal.

Anyone know what the new symbol to the right of the cell signal is ? It seems to be related to internet as I get a cross out cloud symbol in the middle of it, when there is no cell signal.
That's the Lucid Assistant icon. The Alexa symbol used to be there if you actually had it set up.

3. Everytime I start the car I have to type in my PIN - not sure why?! Have not been able to find a setting to make that go away - any suggestions are welcome.
I'm assuming you're using mobile key? That happens if your key (mobile or fob) isn't detected. I'd try:
- Remove your mobile key from the settings on the pilot panel
- Unlink from your phone via the icon in the top right corner of the Lucid app
- Reboot the car by holding the Air logo in the "about" settings page
- Reboot your phone
- Set up mobile key again

Sounds like overkill, but a completely fresh start like that will probably squash whatever demons you've kicked up.

I know this release has been painful for many of us and some still facing issues, but I really hope that Lucid and Nick keep up their good work and do not delay future releases due to the experience with this release. If anything they need to learn from this experience to ensure they perform better testing and build smaller releases with fewer changes that bring big user experience improvements frequently while releasing major versions in increments so they can quickly assess the user experience and take action and minimize the impact to their customers.

Updated to 2.4.4 three days ago and this has been my experience and before any one attacks me, I am certain that Lucid will correct my issues. Cameras are clear of obstructions, but Lucid says they are not. Lane change works 1/4 the time. Apple Car Play not working, music plays while on the phone, Sirius XM not working at all. Charging port will not open from control panel, but does open using top left screen. I’ve tried a reset from the Air icon, will not take. None of these impede driving or are saftety concerns, but if I could do it again, I’d wait for the next update or the one after. This is a huge upgrade, so I’m assuming bugs are to be expected. I’m open to suggestions and have sent my concerns directly to Lucid.

I wonder if the car going offline is some other issue. I am on 2.3.10, and my car has been going offline in the app for a substantial period yesterday unless I wake it up manually by opening the door, etc. I wonder if there was some back-end issue.

Just clarifying, when you say it will not take, do you mean it isn't rebooting at all? Or just isn't fixing the issues?
I hold my finger on “air” for an extended period and nothing happens. I was hoping to give a reboot a try to see if it would help.

I hold my finger on “air” for an extended period and nothing happens. I was hoping to give a reboot a try to see if it would help.
Try holding longer? No matter how long you hold, it feels like it always takes just longer than you think it should. I'd say it's 15-20 seconds. And don't move your finger around.

I wonder if the car going offline is some other issue. I am on 2.3.10, and my car has been going offline in the app for a substantial period yesterday unless I wake it up manually by opening the door, etc. I wonder if there was some back-end issue.
Same here. 2.3.10 and the car keeps going offline in the App. Unless you keep it running.

I’m irked by this as I assume this’ll keep the car from connecting and finally getting the 2.4.x release. :(

‘24 Pure

Resetting via the lucid logo works to to-reset the car. After reset my car was online again. But it keeps happening. Never happened to me before yesterday.

Back