2.4.x OTA

Same here. 2.3.10 and the car keeps going offline in the App. Unless you keep it running.

I’m irked by this as I assume this’ll keep the car from connecting and finally getting the 2.4.x release. :(

‘24 Pure
Exact same thing happening to me. Have never seen the car offline in the app until 2 days ago.

Wow, I guess I'm lucky the one here - after updating to 2.4.4, i felt it made the car a whole lot better! Absolutely no issues and I'm happy. Looks like it's mostly people with DD pro that are having issues...

I installed the 2.4.4 update yesterday after waiting two days to read reviews, as I’m not an early adopter and have skipped at least one previous update. The installation process went smoothly, and I left it running overnight. This morning, I took a 10-mile drive and noticed that vehicles displayed on the new lanes were initially misaligned but gradually corrected themselves over time. On my return trip, another 10 miles, the dashed lane lines appeared, and the lane change feature worked well on the highway. However, I couldn’t get the lane change to function on an exit, and the speed reduction at exits didn’t activate, so I had to manually apply the brakes on 3 tries.
Besides the speed reduction, everything works great.

I updated to 2.44 yesterday. I could not get the car to change lanes with highway assit engaged. A error message appeared but disappeared immediately. It was red. Calibration was done. Also my car keeps going offline now for some reason. All in all a great update.

I received the upgrade (finally!) at 2 am and installed it. Just drove once and love the improvements! I did experience the red message. It said Highway Assist Cancelled. It stayed on only for a second but I saw it. And yes, the car quickly reduced speed as regen kicked in. Not sure why it cancelled it. I was able to restart HA.

I will do more driving later and test it further. But, LOVED the garage buttons. They worked great while backing up without having to redo anything. I also noticed that when the front camera goes on, we have the choice to go to homelink quickly. Very nice!!

In traffic, the auto start from a full stop works great if you are looking forward.

IMG_9084.webpIMG_9091.webp

After the 2.4.4 update, the wake up process with app is faster. I've noticed that when I open the app, the car charge % shows 0% while waking up. Once the car wakes up, the actual charge % (example 75%) shows up. Did anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone who earlier got 2.4.0 or 2.4.2 received 2.4.4? I’m wondering if 2.4.4 is supposed to be the common software version for all Lucids in the near future or whether there will be a later version that all Lucids will migrate to as the next software baseline.

Has anyone who earlier got 2.4.0 or 2.4.2 received 2.4.4? I’m wondering if 2.4.4 is supposed to be the common software version for all Lucids in the near future or whether there will be a later version that all Lucids will migrate to as the next software baseline.
People who received 2.4.0 are now getting 2.4.3.

I installed 2.4.2 about 2 weeks ago. I have NOT yet receive 2.4.4.

After the 2.4.4 update, the wake up process with app is faster. I've noticed that when I open the app, the car charge % shows 0% while waking up. Once the car wakes up, the actual charge % (example 75%) shows up. Did anyone else experienced this?
My experience exactly. I imagine this will be fixed.

Exact same thing happening to me. Have never seen the car offline in the app until 2 days ago.
First time poster, long time lurker! I just received my new 2025 AT this past Saturday, this particular update being a a driving factor in finally taking the plunge and switching from my 2017 Model S. So far I love the car and am super excited to be a part of the Lucid community!

I've been eagerly awaiting this update as the car came with 2.3.10 installed. When I checked the app this morning, I saw the Vehicle Offline warning, but also noticed the update was available. Was still able to use my phone as a key to unlock the car. Got in, and started the update process. However, even after multiple app close/openings (iPhone 13 iOS 16), the vehicle still shows as offline. The app does show Software Update in Progress, but seems stuck at 0% and still shows Vehicle Offline.

I'll report back in a couple hours once the update is hopefully finished and installed successfully.

How long can one postpone an update for? There's no way I'm doing the update now, with such a high probability of breaking stuff that currently work. I finally came to terms with the bugs 2.3.10 has, I am not ready to start facing a fresh set :)

Sounds like they did app UI load time decrement by loading the and app and doing data refresh on the background. Very common way of decreasing app load time.

Same here. Just starting today, 9/25, my car goes off-line whenever it hasn’t been used for more than 30 minutes and the only way to regain control is to physically open the doors. I have not updated the car to 2.4 yet

Same here. Just starting today, 9/25, my car goes off-line whenever it hasn’t been used for more than 30 minutes and the only way to regain control is to physically open the doors. I have not updated the car to 2.4 yet
you’re going to be happy!

I had this issue yesterday (on 2.4) at the service center while my car was there. Service seemed surprised too. This seems like a temporary thing, but definitely mention if it happens again.

Back