2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

That works and is easy to set up.
Green is a mild investment I suppose and Yellow slightly more so as i'd have to get a raspberry pi also

how about on an hypervisor? any experience there? atleast wont cost anything to just try it

Green is a mild investment I suppose and Yellow slightly more so as i'd have to get a raspberry pi also

how about on an hypervisor? any experience there? atleast wont cost anything to just try it
You'll still have to supply the dongles for Zwave or whatever, but otherwise yeah. If you know enough to ask about a hypervisor, go for it. If I were to start again that's the way I would install it.

You'll still have to supply the dongles for Zwave or whatever, but otherwise yeah. If you know enough to ask about a hypervisor, go for it. If I were to start again that's the way I would install it.
Been a while since I was this hands on. I’ll probably make a mess of it. 😂

This exists. Try initiating an automatic lane change, and if it can’t, it will highlight the reason as red. That is, the amber cars on your dash that are the reason it can’t initialize a lane change will be red instead of amber *while* it cannot initiate the change, in order to inform you why.

Precisely.

No, of course not. This is the first version of it ever. It’s going to improve. Alexa, on the other hand, is only going to degrade.

Please report the bug re: making a call to Lucid.

Nah, it won’t. Change is hard, but Lucid did the right thing here by gaining control. Alexa was a black box Amazon was never going to invest in again, which made it impossible to extend or fix.

Now, it’s on Lucid, but at least they *can*
I don't have the upgrade yet. Put can Hey Lucid grab information from the Internet ie. Weather, interesting facts, news etc?

I don't have the upgrade yet. Put can Hey Lucid grab information from the Internet ie. Weather, interesting facts, news etc?
Yes it can. I've asked it things like "what's the weather like here?" and "what's the length of the Golden Gate Bridge?" and it's given me accurate answers.

I bet it’ll only get better over time. I wonder what is powering it? Which AI? Outsourced or in-house…

How is the roll out determined? I'm in Canada and haven't received the notification yet.

Super stoked to test it out

Much love to the Lucid software team, this is huge!

I started with a raspberry pi and moved to running it in docker on my Synology NAS.

A hypervisor is also totally fine. You’ll just need to give it the USB radios.

Looks like a great update, and can't wait!

Active curve speed control is particularly needed in Highway ass. It does get scary coming into the curves, for example on 50 to/from Tahoe.

I bet it’ll only get better over time. I wonder what is powering it? Which AI? Outsourced or in-house…
I would bet that they are using SoundHound services … it’s just my guess

1726277189333.webp

Started this way for 4.2.0 and…..
1726277257780.webp

I think it’s safe to say, that as I write this at 10:12 pm Eastern, there is no resumption of the rollout today.

I think it’s safe to say, that as I write this at 10:12 pm Eastern, there is no resumption of the rollout today.
I'll never trust the random customer care person again.

I’m willing to admit that I’m a complete sucker for wanting something I can’t have. Heck I want things I never even knew existed until I found out that I couldn’t have them. These software updates certainly feed into this condition. I think it comes down to the primal theory of the hunt is better than the kill.

Where is my update 🥲 I keep waking my car and moved the router close to the car 🤣🤣😅 Still no update

Back