2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

When will this update available to all cars? We have had our car for about 2 days now, it has 2.3.x, when will this be available to us?

It is truly a crap release. In summation, DD pro will not engage. The new lane display on mine does not see a car on my left until it is almost past me, Voice control of my dialer is completely broken, The only destination that the Nav search was able to find so far is Target, My cameras are mostly offline (4 cameras are now showing faults) and all smart integrations to other devices is gone and may never be replaced. So why should I be pleased with 2.4.2?? This forum is getting like a Tesla forum with too many apologists, deniers and rationalizers and not enough pressure on Lucid to do better. This will be the 4th time my GT will be towed to Houston. I am sort of OK for it going in for hardware issues, but I am absolutely not OK for it to go in for Lucid breaking it with poorly tested software releases that may take a month for a correcting release to appear. In Dallas, they do not supply a Lucid loaner, we are on our own to locate a rental car, which is tough to even find a rental after the shake out of car rental agencies in the last years. For the first time, I am not able to rationalize, apologize or deny for Lucid. Lucid did a really crap job of testing before the rollout. In a real world, there are minor differences in hardware. Mine has a combination of original hardware and newer hardware to replace various failed systems. Those who do not use or know how to use the smart integration features may not hate this as much, and it is doubtful that lucid will ever give them back. These features were a great part of why I chose a Lucid. If I wanted this kind of garbage, I would have bought a Tesla.
I am having issues with the 4 cameras not working. I have an appointment on 9/30 to take the car in to fix it.

Lol, I'd never forget you. I thought you were observing and passing info on moreso than relaying latest updates and fielding questions.

In that case, can I ask for more updates and more fielding of questions? 😄

Anybody received update this week?

Was there any improvement in Profile switching time, this will help me great since i have to do this 4 to 5 times a day.
I just got my car back this afternoon. The update was installed while it was at the service center. Profile switching still isn't fast, but I'd say it's about 30% quicker than it was.

I just got my car back this afternoon. The update was installed while it was at the service center. Profile switching still isn't fast, but I'd say it's about 30% quicker than it was.
Any kind of imrpovement is a help 😀

This is almost correct.

Tapping and briefly holding the turn signal lever in any detent would activate the LCA. Once you see “LCA Initiated” on the front screen, that means feature was successfully engaged.

To do manual lane changes you can either tap to detent 1 for 3 blinks, or detent 2 for continuous turn signals.

This is straight from Lucid.
I read the Lucid Manual before trying mine again today and I held it long enough, it said lane change initiated, then when I let go, it canceled it immediately. Only way I've gotten it to work from what I remember is I held it until it made the change and then let go.

It's still a bit weird, I need to play with it more

Haven't heard of this one. Can you post more please?
I could not seem to find it. I did see however by locking the car with the key card and leaving for 15 minutes does reset the car. What I remember, hold your card on the inside roof of the vehicle to initiate a reset. Now that I think about a CS rep told me about it. I’ll check it out…

I could not seem to find it. I did see however by locking the car with the key card and leaving for 15 minutes does reset the car. What I remember, hold your card on the inside roof of the vehicle to initiate a reset. Now that I think about a CS rep told me about it. I’ll check it out…
Holding the key card on the inside roof bypasses entering your PIN.
Locking the car with the key card and walking away is the same as locking it in any other fashion except it temporarily disables proximity passive unlocking.
Locking the car (in any way) and walking away does reset the car. But this doesn't always solve problems. That's why there are several other resets. Much info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com.

Apple just stopped its IPAD OS18 major update because of user issues affecting some but not all users…….sound familiar?
I guess if you follow similar veins, Apple must be trash and should really get their act together if they want to succeed as a company. Shame on them.

Holding the key card on the inside roof bypasses entering your PIN.
Locking the car with the key card and walking away is the same as locking it in any other fashion except it temporarily disables proximity passive unlocking.
Locking the car (in any way) and walking away does reset the car. But this doesn't always solve problems. That's why there are several other resets. Much info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com.
Thank you for the clarification…

Back