Zoom gone Wild in Waze

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0nsut

Verified Owner
Cars
23 Lucid Air Touring
I haven't installed the latest update (2.1.42) but after the last (2.1.33) my carplay enabled Waze does this insane zoom in / zoom out every second or two. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I've disabled 'auto zoom' in the Waze app on my phone and this stops the zooming but it makes it difficult to see the upcoming turns as the map is scaled way out. Any idea what's going on?

I like Waze because the police warnings I get. If there's a better option, outside of slowing down to the posted speed limit or getting a radar detector, I'd love to hear it.

I haven't installed the latest update (2.1.42) but after the last (2.1.33) my carplay enabled Waze does this insane zoom in / zoom out every second or two. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I've disabled 'auto zoom' in the Waze app on my phone and this stops the zooming but it makes it difficult to see the upcoming turns as the map is scaled way out. Any idea what's going on?

I like Waze because the police warnings I get. If there's a better option, outside of slowing down to the posted speed limit or getting a radar detector, I'd love to hear it.
This was already discussed in other threads. Use the search button in upper right corner.

workaround is here.

Closing this thread because there are already a few other threads about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back