Will the vehicle do an OTA update with the trunk open?

My guess is no because it won't be able to lock. But try it and let us know!
Makes total sense …i Am scared to try because I am overseas and The car is home alone 😊…..

In all honesty i was getting some work done on a recent audio upgrade I did..One of my amp channels blew out and I left the car with my installer and he did not close the trunk…Again I am overseas when I got the update alert and he already stop working on my car.

In all honesty i was getting some work done on a recent audio upgrade I did..One of my amp channels blew out and I left the car with my installer and he did not close the trunk…Again I am overseas when I got the update alert and he already stop working on my car.
As long as your installer tells you it's safe, you could close the trunk with the app?

As long as your installer tells you it's safe, you could close the trunk with the app?
Oh my, I totally forgot I can control the trunk and frunk from the app 😝😁….

IMG_7843.jpeg

He is done ..just need to reinstall the top cover 😊

If the trunk has been open that long, it may not be closable from the app. After the car has gone to sleep, I believe it may require a physical push down to close.

If the trunk has been open that long, it may not be closable from the app. After the car has gone to sleep, I believe it may require a physical push down to close.
Not always. I’ve found this only to be true sometimes. I have not figured out the magic as to why yet.

Back