Will the vehicle do an OTA update with the trunk open?
My guess is no because it won't be able to lock. But try it and let us know!Will the vehicle do an OTA update with the trunk open?
Makes total sense …i Am scared to try because I am overseas and The car is home aloneMy guess is no because it won't be able to lock. But try it and let us know!
But why is the trunk open? LolMakes total sense …i Am scared to try because I am overseas and The car is home alone…..
As long as your installer tells you it's safe, you could close the trunk with the app?In all honesty i was getting some work done on a recent audio upgrade I did..One of my amp channels blew out and I left the car with my installer and he did not close the trunk…Again I am overseas when I got the update alert and he already stop working on my car.
Oh my, I totally forgot I can control the trunk and frunk from the appAs long as your installer tells you it's safe, you could close the trunk with the app?
Not always. I’ve found this only to be true sometimes. I have not figured out the magic as to why yet.If the trunk has been open that long, it may not be closable from the app. After the car has gone to sleep, I believe it may require a physical push down to close.