Tidal login issue

smistry007

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Did a little research but could not find the answer- maybe the community can help out

I’ve signed up for Tidal w home computer and cell phone but when I try and sign in on the car, it gives me a 5 digit code to enter

Problem is, no place to enter linking code on either cell or home computer!

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

Did a little research but could not find the answer- maybe the community can help out

I’ve signed up for Tidal w home computer and cell phone but when I try and sign in on the car, it gives me a 5 digit code to enter

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
I have apple music and connecting via bluetruth. Is Tidal good compare to apple any comments!!

I can connect Apple and Pandora via Bluetooth just fine- no issue

I’v read that Tidal is phenomenal but haven’t been able to get it working in car.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
You need to go to the website indicated on the screen in the car and into the five digit code there.

Got it
I was going to www.tidal.com
But what I needed to do was go to:

Link.tidal.com

So simple!

I set up account on my computer and downloaded the tidal app on my iPhone. Every time I try to access Tidal in the car I get a message that I ned to set up an account. I have tried to do that but with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

here is what to do:
1- make sure its working on computer and phone.
2- open tidal app on car and it will give you an alphanumeric code
3- open browser on cellphone and type in:
link.tidal.com
do not type in www.link.tidal.com- that was my initial mistake.
4- it will give ask for code and that should be it

I created a free account at tidal.com. Downloaded Tidal to iphone. Linked car to Tidal account. How do I enter the Tidal code provided with the Lucid? Is the Lucid provided code one of the paid Tidal subscriptions? Which one? How long?

I created a free account at tidal.com. Downloaded Tidal to iphone. Linked car to Tidal account. How do I enter the Tidal code provided with the Lucid? Is the Lucid provided code one of the paid Tidal subscriptions? Which one? How long?
It is a free trial for three months.

here is what to do:
1- make sure its working on computer and phone.
2- open tidal app on car and it will give you an alphanumeric code
3- open browser on cellphone and type in:
link.tidal.com
do not type in www.link.tidal.com- that was my initial mistake.
4- it will give ask for code and that should be it
I followed these instructions exactly. When I went to link.tidal.com I entered the code from the pilot panel and it took it. The tidal app in the car shows my songs and playlists. However, when I try to play a song in the car tidal app I get a pop up that says no active subscription, please go to account.tidal.com to manage your account. I have an active free subscription, not a paid subscription, if that makes a difference.

I followed these instructions exactly. When I went to link.tidal.com I entered the code from the pilot panel and it took it. The tidal app in the car shows my songs and playlists. However, when I try to play a song in the car tidal app I get a pop up that says no active subscription, please go to account.tidal.com to manage your account. I have an active free subscription, not a paid subscription, if that makes a difference.
Same for me...

The free version (not the trial period, the actual "don't need to give Tidal a credit card low fidelity version" didn't work for me in the car. When I entered the Lucid promo code and gave them a credit card to start the 3-month Hi-Fi Plus trial, it started working in the car.

The free version (not the trial period, the actual "don't need to give Tidal a credit card low fidelity version" didn't work for me in the car. When I entered the Lucid promo code and gave them a credit card to start the 3-month Hi-Fi Plus trial, it started working in the car.
I did not have to give Tidal a credit card. And I'm definitely getting full Dolby Atmos in my car.

I received this reply from Tidal tech support about not being able to get Tidal working:

We perfectly understand your concern about using TIDAL on your Lucid Air vehicle. Unfortunately, the TIDAL free version has certain limitations, and in order to use the Lucid Air integration, you will need a paid subscription, as it's not available in the free tier. We invite you to check our current plans at TIDAL.com/pricing if you would like to get access to this benefit.

I received this reply from Tidal tech support about not being able to get Tidal working:

We perfectly understand your concern about using TIDAL on your Lucid Air vehicle. Unfortunately, the TIDAL free version has certain limitations, and in order to use the Lucid Air integration, you will need a paid subscription, as it's not available in the free tier. We invite you to check our current plans at TIDAL.com/pricing if you would like to get access to this benefit.
That sounds like you didn’t activate the 3 month trial.

I have the free tidal account that I setup when I took delivery.

Back