Spare tire

I received my EZSpare but the 4 sockets don't fit. Do they lug nuts have co ers on them which I need to remove first? ( assume yes)

Disregard...answered my own question.

I understand the EZSpare and the Modern Spare are two good viable options for a spare.

Does anyone know if a 245/45R19 Pirelli P Zero All-Season Plus Tire will fit in the frunk?

So, after reading 17 pages of this thread, is there a consensus on the EW or Modern? Modern plays up the fact that it is hub concentric and that "others" are not, that they are lug bolt dependent for centering. And now is see the EV Sportline for Lucid. Recommendations?

Any comments on EZ Spare verses Modern Spare? Seemd like they both will fit the Frunk of my Air Touring with 19" stock rims. Delivery on July 4th.

I guess there is the EV Sportline as well. Does that fit in the Frunk like the other 2?

I guess there is the EV Sportline as well. Does that fit in the Frunk like the other 2?
No idea, but the previous 2 do, and since they should all roughly be the same diameter, they should fit. The EZ Spare will allow you to put the shelf back in and have it sit flat. In fact, I can store the EZ Spare, the jack and tools plus some road triangles under the shelf and keep it tucked away nicely.

No idea, but the previous 2 do, and since they should all roughly be the same diameter, they should fit. The EZ Spare will allow you to put the shelf back in and have it sit flat. In fact, I can store the EZ Spare, the jack and tools plus some road triangles under the shelf and keep it tucked away nicely.
Great. Looks like the EZ Spare has been around the longest as well. And the red color is kinda cool as well! Which scissor jack did you get and does it have the right grooves to fit onto the bottom rail? SIze lug nut socket, torque wrench, other tools?....Thanks

The tire specs for the Lucid EVSportline tire are
  • T145/85R18 Continental sContact 103M Tire
  • Overall “Rolling Diameter” of 27.7 inches
  • Width of 5.7 inches

The fit will be tight, but I believe the other spare tire companies have similar outside dimensions for their tires. You'll have to make use of the front and back funk cutouts.

Has anyone bought the EV Sportline and did it fit. They all look tight. The EZ has had everyone comment that it fits and I've only read about 1 person squeezing the Modern into the well in the frunck. Thanks

Has anyone bought the EV Sportline and did it fit. They all look tight. The EZ has had everyone comment that it fits and I've only read about 1 person squeezing the Modern into the well in the frunck. Thanks
out of spec did a recent video where they showed the modern spare in the frunk of @OutofSpecDave’s Lucid. Perhaps he can take some additional pics

I received delivery of a Modern Spare for my Pure and it does fit in the frunk snugly.

Waiting for delivery of E-HEELP jack. Plan to place a couple of 2x6 boards to gain elevation in the car.

Went with EZ spare. I know someone at Lucid and that's the only one that they have tested. Also liked the fact that the CEO of EZ, Jinny, answered my emails herself and very fast. Fits perfectly in the frunk. They are currently back ordered on the cover but no big deal. And it looks cool in red. The jack fits under the tire perfectly and the cover goes right on top. Here's the pics.

Attachments

• IMG-3436.jpg
    IMG-3436.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG-3435.jpg
    IMG-3435.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
Yes, on the top shelf
Sorry, I misspoke. Trunk only, not frunk

A 245-45/19 Michi Alpin 5 will not fit anywhere in the frunk, upper or lower. Should be exactly same size as yours
That tire and wheel will fit on the top shelf of TRUNK, taking up lots of space. But it fits

Back