• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale A Bundle of "Stuff"

LucidNC

Verified Owner
As I've stated in another post, my "Luci" was totaled in January. :(

And I finally got around to being able to take some photos of my Lucid Air GT "stuff" that I can no longer use. Hopefully, someone nearby (I'm in Charlotte, NC and don't really want to ship the stuff) can make use of it. Preferably, I'd like to sell the following items as a "Bundle" (rather than individually):
  • Four 21” Aero Blade wheels, four Pirelli P Zero Summer tires with TPMS w/ less than 2,500 miles on them, [wheel center caps, lugs, and lug caps]. (NOTE: one tire has a small bubble .. see pic).
  • EZ-Spare tire and wheel with "Tire Changing kit" (jack, lug nuts), and Lug Cover removal set
  • Floor Mats:
    • Original Lucid Floor Mats
    • Lucid All-Weather Floor Mats - Graphite
    • 3D Floor Mats - KAGU LUCID AIR-GRAY-NORMAL- Complete Set
  • Extras - Lucid Bag w/ Hat and water bottle .. 2 Phone Charger Holders (w/ Magnetic Wireless Charger) and a Lucid Hot Wheel ;)
Bundle price: $2,250 (sold "as is" and doesn't include shipping ... which I'd like to avoid)

If interested, DM me.

(FWIW, more Photos of the "stuff" available here.)

Attachments

• Extras.JPEG
    Extras.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 528
  • FloorMats.JPEG
    FloorMats.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 276
  • Spare1.JPEG
    Spare1.JPEG
    2 MB · Views: 253
  • T1BubbleH.jpg
    T1BubbleH.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • Tires12.JPEG
    Tires12.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 236
  • Tires34 B.JPEG
    Tires34 B.JPEG
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 167
I'm interested in the spare if you change your mind about shipping

I am interested in mats only if you are ok with that.

I may be interested in the wheels. I live in S CLT so no shipping needed. If you’re going to piece your stuff out, please DM me how you’re looking for. Thanks!

I may be interested in the wheels. I live in S CLT so no shipping needed. If you’re going to piece your stuff out, please DM me how you’re looking for. Thanks!
I can't seem to be able to DM you

I have gray stock and gray all weather mats available from a grand touring that was totaled in early December. Message me if you are still looking.
I have gray stock and gray all weather mats available from a grand touring that was totaled in early December. Message me if you are still looking.
I’ll take the grey if you still have it. I tried clicking on your name to send a DM doesn’t seem to work

I’ll take the grey if you still have it. I tried clicking on your name to send a DM doesn’t seem to work
Try again

All sent! Sorry for the delay. We are moving and I struggled to dig them out of my storage after discovering my wife had covered them.
Hahah it's all good brother; stuff happens thanks for the update

I’ve attached the fed ex docs that have tracking info. Expected delivery appears to be tomorrow.

Mod edit: Removed pics revealing personal info

Last edited by a moderator:
Back