Sluggish after 2.1.52 update.. more glitchy.

ajroxstar

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Just updated to 2.1.52 a few days ago. Update went smooth.
Have noticed that software has been a little glitchy since then.
Apple car play sometime won’t start immediately have to restart manually. Delay in button response when using keyfob and want to unlock trunk/frunk or doors. My car sometimes won’t unlock doors automatically while I’m standing next to it with my phone and keyfob and have to manually unlock it via keyfob. The app seems more sluggish and takes longer to wake up the vehicle than last software version.
I thought Lucid said they made it more robust??? I think the opposite honestly.

I haven't noticed anything different. My car responds very quickly to the fob. And I was surprised yesterday that the iphone app woke the car immediately. It had been quite sluggish for a few weeks.

Just updated to 2.1.52 a few days ago. Update went smooth.
Have noticed that software has been a little glitchy since then.
Apple car play sometime won’t start immediately have to restart manually. Delay in button response when using keyfob and want to unlock trunk/frunk or doors. My car sometimes won’t unlock doors automatically while I’m standing next to it with my phone and keyfob and have to manually unlock it via keyfob. The app seems more sluggish and takes longer to wake up the vehicle than last software version.
I thought Lucid said they made it more robust??? I think the opposite honestly.
Fob issues for many…. Including myself.
Doors/ trunk: frunk etc. I actually disconnected my phone from GT and have left it off the last three days seems to be operating significantly better.

The AT&T outage a couple days ago may have affected some owners.

I haven't noticed anything different. My car responds very quickly to the fob. And I was surprised yesterday that the iphone app woke the car immediately. It had been quite sluggish for a few weeks.
I too felt that the android app woke up the car immediately. I saw no glitches in 52.

I've found the car to be more responsive since the update. I am using an iPhone on Verizon wireless if it matters..

The car is on AT&T.

I did the update on Wednesday. Drove the car for the first time since today. Cameras all quit working. I am getting a message that says “Camera Error. Turn you vehicle off and on again”. That did not change anything. Will look into it tomorrow.

Back