Seattle Area

Maybe you can track this guy down?
View from my rental car in Seattle yesterday. Blasted by at about 100 mph and never saw him again. Lol
1656187410716.jpeg

I stopped by the event this morning. They have 2 cars in studio and 2 slated for test drives. The event was fun but nothing “special” beyond a drink station and a ton of Lucid employees floating around. I think those of you outside Seattle can hold off and visit at another time. I was able to reserve a test drive for Tuesday - which will be my first time driving an Air.
Thanks for update! Hope we start getting deliveries up here soon. All I see is Costa Mesa and Scottsdale and Torrence pick ups.

I stopped by the event this morning. They have 2 cars in studio and 2 slated for test drives. The event was fun but nothing “special” beyond a drink station and a ton of Lucid employees floating around. I think those of you outside Seattle can hold off and visit at another time. I was able to reserve a test drive for Tuesday - which will be my first time driving an Air.
I'm envious. I can't reserve my test drive until I return home. E joy your drive and
I look forward to the posting of your
experience.

Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).
I'm in Woodinville and got my car in May.

Thanks for update! Hope we start getting deliveries up here soon. All I see is Costa Mesa and Scottsdale and Torrence pick ups.
My car is not even at Costa Mesa yet so they are not just doing short distance deliveries. The delivery problem is systemic to the entire system.

I’m in the Spokane Coeurd’Alene area. I took delivery Thursday.
Hi Jim! I’m in CDA too (technically Hayden). How’s the car so far? I have a Touring reservation so still waiting for mine.

Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).
I’m in Cle Elum. Was informed at UV studio event mine “being delivered”. GT zephyr red, Mohave interior, 19” wheels.

I agree with the comments about the Grand Opening of the Seattle Showroom. Lots of fanfare and excitement from the employees. Turnout was small. I was there at 0930hrs. The employees out numbered the attendees. Coffee was good. The two cars available and slated for test drives, I could be wrong, were the same two that have been at the service center four quite a while. Nice showroom. Nice car. I put in a lot plugs for this site. This site is GREAT. A lot of information, both constructive and less than constructive (honest comments pointing out deficiencies) is available. Still on the rails about confirming. Fairly certain that I will confirm after my long over due test drive this week. Again, this forum provides information that is unbiased and valuable. Keep it up. It is a great site.

I'm in Renton, I've had my GT (zenith red/mojave, 19") since April 19--Lucid gave me the option of having the car delivered to my home. My service advisor was amazing--she spent a couple of hours getting me set up & oriented to all of the features because it's my very first EV

I'm in Renton, I've had my GT (zenith red/mojave, 19") since April 19--Lucid gave me the option of having the car delivered to my home. My service advisor was amazing--she spent a couple of hours getting me set up & oriented to all of the features because it's my very first EV
same - got mine in April, and it was a great delivery experience!

I agree with the comments about the Grand Opening of the Seattle Showroom. Lots of fanfare and excitement from the employees. Turnout was small. I was there at 0930hrs. The employees out numbered the attendees. Coffee was good. The two cars available and slated for test drives, I could be wrong, were the same two that have been at the service center four quite a while. Nice showroom. Nice car. I put in a lot plugs for this site. This site is GREAT. A lot of information, both constructive and less than constructive (honest comments pointing out deficiencies) is available. Still on the rails about confirming. Fairly certain that I will confirm after my long over due test drive this week. Again, this forum provides information that is unbiased and valuable. Keep it up. It is a great site.
I agree. I attended the Seattle grand opening. Don't worry if you missed it - nothing special. There was free coffee, and that's about it. No T-shirts or hats for the grand opening. That being said, I was impressed. There were plenty of employees on hand and they were well trained and welcoming. Several of my questions were answered. The location of the store is excellent - University Village is ideal. Downtown Seattle has significant urban decay. They had a couple cars available for test drive, so if you are on the fence or just interested in the car you should definitely check out the studio. I've only seen ONE Lucid out on the road. Ironically, it was in West Seattle (where I live.)

Hi Jim! I’m in CDA too (technically Hayden). How’s the car so far? I have a Touring reservation so still waiting for mine.
Love it! Just had PPF applied last week. While Lucid has a few bugs to work out and they will, the quality is very nice.
After your test drive you'll jump off the rails and confirm:) The car is amazing despite Lucid having some growing pains.

Does anyone have experience getting a PPF installation done with Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue? I just called them up and they said they have worked on 2 Lucid cars so far so I was just wondering if any of them belonged to people on this forum. Any alternative suggestions or experiences with other detailers would be most welcome too :)

Electric vehicles are on the rise in Seattle: Here is an interesting article from Axios regarding the high percentage of EVs registered in Seattle. To read it, just click HERE

Fantastic! Could you share the quote that they provided for the specific installs? Are you getting a PPF with a Modesta done?
I am not doing PPF - I went with their Modesta titanium/glass treatment. I don't put that many highway miles on the car & don't fear rock chips (I had an audi for 10 years and only encountered 2 minor ones) - I am optimizing for keeping the car cleaner and paint swirl-free. Quoted $1700 for the full car.

I am not doing PPF - I went with their Modesta titanium/glass treatment. I don't put that many highway miles on the car & don't fear rock chips (I had an audi for 10 years and only encountered 2 minor ones) - I am optimizing for keeping the car cleaner and paint swirl-free. Quoted $1700 for the full car.
Did you get this done? Have any pictures? 😃

Back