Release Version Megathread

That’s good (or not) to hear. Maybe my problem is the same as yours and can be remedied that way, although I don’t know how a cache file gets corrupted and why it can’t be cleared out by the user or a reset.
That's possible. I think I'd contact Lucid and explain the issue - you can tell them that I had the same issue - and they should be aware of the fix since, apparently, there were several engineers on the zoom meeting with the tech in my driveway for a very long time. And - once they looked at the log files they had the "aha" moment and zapped the file. I can tell you - I drove to Dallas this morning and back - used HA the entire way (where available) and it worked great. It still has a tendency to hug the right side of the road but that was always there. The lane change is certainly more passive. It also appeared to be less argumentative about my hand on the wheel - sometimes it seems like it doesn't know I'm holding it and I have to be more assertive.

I hope they are able to solve this issue for anyone else that has the problem - perhaps as part of the update they go thru and zap the cache files or something. Who knows.

That's possible. I think I'd contact Lucid and explain the issue - you can tell them that I had the same issue - and they should be aware of the fix since, apparently, there were several engineers on the zoom meeting with the tech in my driveway for a very long time. And - once they looked at the log files they had the "aha" moment and zapped the file. I can tell you - I drove to Dallas this morning and back - used HA the entire way (where available) and it worked great. It still has a tendency to hug the right side of the road but that was always there. The lane change is certainly more passive. It also appeared to be less argumentative about my hand on the wheel - sometimes it seems like it doesn't know I'm holding it and I have to be more assertive.

I hope they are able to solve this issue for anyone else that has the problem - perhaps as part of the update they go thru and zap the cache files or something. Who knows.
I reached out to Lucid support again after hearing your solution, and this is the reply they gave me.

At this time [a cache reset fix] can't be confirmed. We've been instructed that the next Update will resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience

I don't use HA often, so fingers crossed that the next update comes soon.

Attachments

• ResponseToCacheReset.png
    ResponseToCacheReset.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 73
I reached out to Lucid support again after hearing your solution, and this is the reply they gave me.

At this time [a cache reset fix] can't be confirmed. We've been instructed that the next Update will resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience

I don't use HA often, so fingers crossed that the next update comes soon.
I suppose that's good and bad news. I'm not sure why they picked my car to do the diagnostics on if the problem is wide spread enough to fix it in an update - perhaps I'm just lucky. But I'm probably the least conveniently located car. My tech is an hour away - the closest road that you can use HA on is 12 miles away. My tech was here from 12 until around 5. And, apparently, there were several engineers on the zoom call with him while he had my car plugged into diagnostics.

I'm not sure what their plan is for updates - they could release an interim "bug fix" that addresses this and some other issues. But I think their path is moving toward some improvements to HA - like auto lane change after the turn signal is activated. That would be a nice one. I wish they would also provide some more advanced "detail" information on power consumption - a real-time graph would be handy to see how driving dynamics changes power usage. And CarPlay is great - but really buggy. I'd love it, also, if they could figure out the "silence is golden" problem that pops up ever so often (no sound).

And CarPlay is great - but really buggy.
Switch it to use wired CarPlay only. It’s been flawless since I did that. Wireless CarPlay I’ve never had a good experience with in any car.
I'd love it, also, if they could figure out the "silence is golden" problem that pops up ever so often (no sound).
I’m 99% certain this only happens while an Atmos track is playing. This also used to be the case for Alexa, so I imagine it’s just an issue of assigning priority to audio. It’ll get fixed.

Switch it to use wired CarPlay only. It’s been flawless since I did that. Wireless CarPlay I’ve never had a good experience with in any car.

I’m 99% certain this only happens while an Atmos track is playing. This also used to be the case for Alexa, so I imagine it’s just an issue of assigning priority to audio. It’ll get fixed.
Wired CarPlay is buggy as well - it'll occasionally just decide to stop playing. I'm not sure what the Atmos has to do with all audio in the car going dead. No blinker sounds, no alerts, no audio. I'd say it's some communications issue between bluetooth and the car but I think it's some deeper seated issue that likely occurs regardless of whether you have bluetooth on. Generally, switching profiles fixes this issue but the last time it happened that didn't fix it. Had to resort to a hard reset.

Wired CarPlay is buggy as well - it'll occasionally just decide to stop playing. I'm not sure what the Atmos has to do with all audio in the car going dead. No blinker sounds, no alerts, no audio. I'd say it's some communications issue between bluetooth and the car but I think it's some deeper seated issue that likely occurs regardless of whether you have bluetooth on. Generally, switching profiles fixes this issue but the last time it happened that didn't fix it. Had to resort to a hard reset.
Oh, that’s a different issue from what I’d had. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Supposedly update version 61 is coming out today or tomorrow…..

I'm intrigued by "enhancements to the glass cockpit". I'm also impressed by the cadence of continuous improvement - despite challenges and layoffs, there's clearly a lot of work going on at Lucid to refine and enhance the software 👍

Version 2.0.64. Really? Features sound like what came with previous releases.
IMG_0046.jpeg
IMG_0047.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg

Version 2.0.64. Really? Features sound like what came with previous releases.
Interesting... I just updated to 2.0.61 and it did not fix my highway assist issues. Still unable switch away from adaptive cruise mode. I'm hoping this is a hotfix patch for that.

Don't see any difference with .64, there must have been some bugs in .61 that were corrected with this update.

Back