Release Version Megathread

My understanding is that .64 has additional optimizations, and that the notes being from .59 was a mistake.

Just updated to 64.
One neat thing I notice is that the retractable screen now just goes up with a single swipe - like it used to do back in the day.
We don’t have to deal with the additional button for “Retract”.

After v59, I was noticing that Highway Assistant was not showing up on some of the very familiar freeways (Hwy 101 in San Francisco Bay Area) - and the car was only offering Adaptive Cruise Control. I had pinged customer support and they said that this should get better with 64. Or perhaps another later version. But this is a known issue and they are working on it.

My understanding is that .64 has additional optimizations, and that the notes being from .59 was a mistake.
Do you think they are still distributing .61 or do you think they immediately found bugs in it and have released .64 instead?

Do you think they are still distributing .61 or do you think they immediately found bugs in it and have released .64 instead?
It will be in order most likely.

I just installed .61 and now the upper screen is scrambled while switching profiles. Pilot panel looks normal. Texted Lucid customer service to let them know of the bug.

I just installed .61 and now the upper screen is scrambled while switching profiles. Pilot panel looks normal. Texted Lucid customer service to let them know of the bug.
Did you reset after? It’s a good habit to be in.

That was fast! I just got .61 yesterday afternoon and installed it last night.

Did you reset after? It’s a good habit to be in.
Not exactly. I started the update and it was probably 90 min or more before I checked on the car. I would think that it would do a standard reset on it's own since no key would have been in proximity during that time, but maybe you're saying that's not the case.

Not exactly. I started the update and it was probably 90 min or more before I checked on the car. I would think that it would do a standard reset on it's own since no key would have been in proximity during that time, but maybe you're saying that's not the case.
Try loading up the pilot panel about screen and push on the Air logo for 20 seconds

Try loading up the pilot panel about screen and push on the Air logo for 20 seconds
I did not know about that one! That fixed it. Thank you!

Lucid CS replied to me earlier today that they will push .64 to me, but that hasn't happened yet.

In the patch notes, HW shows 3 lanes. Is anyone seeing that on their end in driving?

Still no highway assist after .64. I texted customer service and they responded "...the Software and Engineering Teams did not include a fix for Highway Assist in 2.0.61 nor 2.0.64. They are currently still working on resolving the issue with the next Update..."

Still no highway assist after .64. I texted customer service and they responded "...the Software and Engineering Teams did not include a fix for Highway Assist in 2.0.61 nor 2.0.64. They are currently still working on resolving the issue with the next Update..."
Well my HWA is working on .64 now. I didn’t have a chance to try on .61. It even said Highway Assist on the screen when pulling out of my driveway, although I couldn’t enable it in my neighborhood, as expected.

Since the update to 2.0.64, my highway assist is working again!. I also noticed that navigation voice prompts now override Dolby Atmos songs whereas they didn’t before. Changing lanes is definitely easier. The “Trip” button is now on the main screen and the Retract screen button is now back to swipe up or long press rather than having to hit two buttons.
Awesome update!!
Thanks Lucid!!

Since the update to 2.0.64, my highway assist is working again!. I also noticed that navigation voice prompts now override Dolby Atmos songs whereas they didn’t before. Changing lanes is definitely easier. The “Trip” button is now on the main screen and the Retract screen button is now back to swipe up or long press rather than having to hit two buttons.
Awesome update!!
Thanks Lucid!!
All this. And I noticed the blinker sound is not as loud. With music playing, you barely hear it and don’t notice the loss of cadence when you apply the brake when ADAS is enabled. You don’t notice it because it is faint – not because they fixed it.

Just updated to 64.
One neat thing I notice is that the retractable screen now just goes up with a single swipe - like it used to do back in the day.
We don’t have to deal with the additional button for “Retract”.
i noticed that. i think it's a bug because it no longer shows the Turn off option.

You can still turn off the screen. You just have to go through Settings > Display
Double tap the pilot panel and it will shut off

Back