Release Version Megathread

Double tap the pilot panel and it will shut off
Thanks for that info, as that's less than intuitive, but glad that there is still a way, as the "cleaning mode" is not the same as this (not even sure cleaning mode would work in a moving car, and certainly isn't the safest of ways to drive the car).

I just got .66. RN say they improved the ride and handling. I actually cannot imagine how they could improve the ride and handling so I wonder if I'll notice...

I just got .66. RN say they improved the ride and handling. I actually cannot imagine how they could improve the ride and handling so I wonder if I'll notice...
Smooth suspension damping seems let floaty. Better.

What happened to the clock? We usually have the cockpit display on Music and now there is no clock. The only way we can see the time is to put the cockpit display on Home.

What happened to the clock? We usually have the cockpit display on Music and now there is no clock. The only way we can see the time is to put the cockpit display on Home.
Nevermind, a reboot and its back.

Post a picture of what you mean.

Is it just me, or does it seem like an inordinately long period of time since the last meaningful update?

40 days, I believe, since the last visible update (and 26 days since the last update that improved 'onboard connectivity').

Hopefully a big update will drop soon.

Is it just me, or does it seem like an inordinately long period of time since the last meaningful update?

40 days, I believe, since the last visible update (and 26 days since the last update that improved 'onboard connectivity').

Hopefully a big update will drop soon.
I was going to come here to say the same thing. I’m an OTA addict and feel like I’m tweaking from OTA withdrawal. I’m just hoping that they are working on a really big one, such as adding more Dream Drive features.

The delay before CarPlay was 32 days. That was third longest ever. The very longest was 71 days, version 1.2.6.

IMG_4404.jpeg

I’m also suffering from update withdrawal. Crossing my fingers a big update is on the horizon!

the last time there was such a gap between updates - Carplay was released. I feel Android Auto might be around the corner #prediction

Hoping the next update may address a few items on the wishlist. https://www.lucidupdates.com/wishlist.html.

The last update where I noticed anything was .64 on April 26th. While I appreciated the suspension improvements in .66 on May 10th, I'm not sure I really discerned any change as I already considered the handling excellent. The .68 update on May 23rd didn't provide any outward facing changes but hopefully laid the groundwork for good things to come.

There's actually an improvement to "your Lucid Air's onboard connectivity, diagnostics, and wireless communication systems" that I would love to see: smoother, faster handoff from home WiFi to cell data. Streaming audio always pauses one minute into any drive.

Back