Release Version Megathread

I don’t remember complaining about my last Audi not getting an update every month 😂 my car getting better with time is still a new concept for me so I’m happily (and impatiently) waiting for the next one 🙏

I doubt your Audi has quiet the same number of bugs though :)

Maybe companies have just decided that EV early adopters will put up with this D:
People in my family have had A and Q series Audis for ages and they never have to deal with their infotainment crashing

Too much tech in EVs and event sequence creates strange bugs. The Automakers need data to improve the software. So, yes the early adopters have to be patient.

I doubt your Audi has quiet the same number of bugs though :)
Well, I did have a bunch of problems with my A7 and my Q7 had issues with Bluetooth and surround view camera that they never fixed so I had to learn to live with them for 4 years. It was annoying and none of the perks of driving this frigging awesome spaceship ;-P

Bluetooth problems are as constant as the laws of physics 🤣 Sucks about the cameras though when you learn to rely on them

Bluetooth problems are as constant as the laws of physics 🤣 Sucks about the cameras though when you learn to rely on them
And I did, I realized how much when the surround cameras didn't work one day and I was like "what am I supposed to do now?" It took me a second to think that I could just move my head and look behind lol

Given that they haven't let us down before, I see no reason to assume they're going to start now. :) Here's to 3.0.1! :p
When i was getting my car's delivery back in Oct'22, my deliver advisor had briefly mentioned "wait till you see what comes out on 2.5". Now i know he might be saying it to just get my hopes up and might not have had any reference to actual software releases, I am inclined to believe that next update might just be 2.5.x! #Hope

the e-tron is no prize in the software department.
My e-tron was horrible, no cameras, only rear. Some sensors that weren't accurate in front.
Hated that I couldn't set it to 1 pedal driving. And has to keep tuning it every time I got in the car. No frunk.

I had my personal gripes with e-tron, but basically I feel the same for every EV I've tried so far, they feel so incomplete in the face of Lucid. Even at the price of Pure.

So is there really a version 2.1.2 coming out?

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpeg
    IMG_0915.jpeg
    715.1 KB · Views: 143
Also, remember that they mention that the car software version will appear in the Phone app. But I would think that we would need a new phone app for that to work. So we should probably see that before the general release of the Lucid “firmware“

Also, remember that they mention that the car software version will appear in the Phone app. But I would think that we would need a new phone app for that to work. So we should probably see that before the general release of the Lucid “firmware“
Nope, no update to the app. The version appears under the odometer reading on the tire pressure page.

Basically, if you got the update to the mobile app that was released last week, the feature is there. It just doesn't appear until the car is also updated.

It takes two to tango on this feature.

Basically, if you got the update to the mobile app that was released last week, the feature is there. It just doesn't appear until the car is also updated.

It takes two to tango on this feature.
IMG_4489.png

Straight forward and successful install, so far loving easy in/out. Remote key seems more reliable.
Will use DD this weekend and report back!
But alas, no Android auto....

Back