Release Version Megathread

NSA is peeping into your life?! 😬
Not mine!

1673318952930.png

It's really not a lot of data if Lucid, like Tesla, needs the information to refine and develop features like lane-keeping and autonomous driving. They need to "see' what the car sees.
If they're using it for AI, I hope they can filter out the driver who noticed the car can't do 145mph, and a few others who drive in a "Spirited" manner!

If they're using it for AI, I hope they can filter out the driver who noticed the car can't do 145mph, and a few others who drive in a "Spirited" manner!
They are probably watching me pick my nose and give the finger to a few drivers! 😇

I get plenty of annoying pay attention on the road warnings. I wonder is it because I put my seating position too low for them to record my amusing facial expressions.

I get plenty of annoying pay attention on the road warnings. I wonder is it because I put my seating position too low for them to record my amusing facial expressions.
I disabled that warning when I looked at a car in the right lane which was trying to cut in front of me. That was enough to trigger the warning.

It's really not a lot of data if Lucid, like Tesla, needs the information to refine and develop features like lane-keeping and autonomous driving. They need to "see' what the car sees.
My Air has been uploading quite a bit of data, but I haven't driven it in about a week, so all it's seen lately is some shelving in front of where I park it.

Same experience. I have reported several times to the service center in Houston and they have both sent mobile service and taken the car in twice amongst other issues to try and correct.

However at this point we seem to think it’s the wheel that is blocking the camera. So, adjusting to see what fits is next course of action.

My natural driving position has the wheel blocking the face camera. I have to adjust the steering wheel lower than I otherwise would, blocking the corners of the drivers display.

Thank you tracking the software updates. Is there a detailed history of the update contents or do we need to screenshot each time? I thought I had seen one.

Yes, see that. But like yesterday I scanned the update description before installing, but can’t remember what the media update was about.

Thank you tracking the software updates. Is there a detailed history of the update contents or do we need to screenshot each time? I thought I had seen one.
It was easier to track with links to the notes, but now I can't get them anymore, so each patch needs its own thread with screenshots. This thread is mainly being used to track the dates and release numbers. If anyone knows how to get the link to notes again that'd be great 😁

It was easier to track with links to the notes, but now I can't get them anymore, so each patch needs its own thread with screenshots. This thread is mainly being used to track the dates and release numbers. If anyone knows how to get the link to notes again that'd be great 😁
I would really love it if somebody who is a member here would be willing to create a website or interactive page where we can click on any software update number and see the contents and screenshots.

I would really love it if somebody who is a member here would be willing to create a website or interactive page where we can click on any software update number and see the contents and screenshots.
I could try, but I would need all the pictures we got so far.

I could try, but I would need all the pictures we got so far.
That’s the hard part. They are in this forum but not consolidated in one place. If they were we wouldn’t need a site.

... If they were we wouldn’t need a site.
And if Lucid would implement the basic software best practice of having a web page with the release #/date/change description information (e.g. the PDF that the car displays at update... so we KNOW that Lucid has the information in the right format even)... well... then we wouldn't even need this page, eh?

And if Lucid would implement the basic software best practice of having a web page with the release #/date/change description information (e.g. the PDF that the car displays at update... so we KNOW that Lucid has the information in the right format even)... well... then we wouldn't even need this page, eh?
It’s easier for one of us to create such a page then ask Lucid, which is notoriously tightlipped, to do it for us.

Back