Release Version Megathread

I’m sure the holidays had an impact… but…

We had 16 updates from 10/11/22 to 12/20/22 (including Sirius the day after Thanksgiving). That’s an average of one every 4.5 days.

Now it’s been 19 days with none.

The optimist in my says an amazingly great version that fixes lots of the .47 bugs and adds CarPlay/AA in on the way.

Prove me right, Lucid!!!
Maybe these IT guys got reassigned to help supporting 2022 year end final deliver stretch. Now this week they are just taking vacation to make up their holidays overtime.
Over the past 7 days my car has downloaded 600.12 MB and uploaded 4.81 GB. Why would there be such a large amount of data being uploaded?
Maybe you are driving in a lucky area where they desperately need to collect geographical information from Lidar?

Maybe these IT guys got reassigned to help supporting 2022 year end final deliver stretch. Now this week they are just taking vacation to make up their holidays overtime.

Maybe you are driving in a lucky area where they desperately need to collect geographical information from Lidar?
That's an interesting idea. Is that possible?

I’m sure the holidays had an impact… but…

We had 16 updates from 10/11/22 to 12/20/22 (including Sirius the day after Thanksgiving). That’s an average of one every 4.5 days.

Now it’s been 19 days with none.

The optimist in my says an amazingly great version that fixes lots of the .47 bugs and adds CarPlay/AA in on the way.

Prove me right, Lucid!!!
I’m all in that we are getting a 2.0.47 fix this week, immediately followed by CarPlay. I just feel it.

Mine seems to upload a lot of data even after I haven't driven it for several days.

I’m all in that we are getting a 2.0.47 fix this week, immediately followed by CarPlay. I just feel it.
Plus Android Auto and scheduled charging!

• Haha
Reactions: DJL
19 days with no updates! Good lord, we’re living in Mad Max times! That’s it! Time to sell the car, this is unacceptable! 😂

Good things come to those who wait…..
Been waiting for a year. It's time for a production quality release.

I think that would be a great idea. However, instead of daily, maybe just anytime a large download ocurrs or just weekly. Otherwise, the thread would just have a lot of useless information. Here is what a weekly uploads/downloads would look like. Since I received a 1GB download on Wednesday and no one else has reported such or the release of an update, I am now suspecting that Lucid has just sent to my car some download. I am just not sure. Hmmmmm. What do you think?View attachment 8456
I think I figured out what the 1GB download was last week. Today, when I used the nav system I noticed for the first time that I now had a medical icon loaded. I tried using it and all these doctor offices, clinics, and hospitals popped up. While others may had this, it was the first time for me.

I think I figured out what the 1GB download was last week. Today, when I used the nav system I noticed for the first time that I now had a medical icon loaded. I tried using it and all these doctor offices, clinics, and hospitals popped up. While others may had this, it was the first time for me.
This is awesome to know. The more GPS related and their ancillary information, the merrier.

Mine downloaded all the gas stations in the area. That should be super useful!

Attachments

• B9813DB4-8127-425F-AECD-1F69BDE25ED2.jpeg
    B9813DB4-8127-425F-AECD-1F69BDE25ED2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 78
Well, you may have a hankering for gas station tacos or sushi! 🌮👍

That was one thing I found hilarious on my previous e-Tron. The navigation would show all the gas stations along the route but practically hid the EV charging locations unless you manually searched for them.

I just checked my router activity and it shows a whoping 7.8 GB downloaded on Sunday and then another 4.1 GB downloaded today. WOW! It's like Christmas all over again!. Can't want to open up the presents!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230109-155618_eero.jpg
    Screenshot_20230109-155618_eero.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20230109-155612_eero.jpg
    Screenshot_20230109-155612_eero.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 85
I just checked my router activity and it shows a whoping 7.8 GB downloaded on Sunday and then another 4.1 GB downloaded today. WOW! It's like Christmas all over again!. Can't want to open up the presents!
Interesting..... I wouldn't be surprised if updates start rolling out again this week or next.

.47 was already out when my AT was delivered, so my car came with that installed. I haven't had the satisfaction of downloading and installing an update since I've had it in my possession. Can't wait for that feeling of excitement whenever the app shows that there is an update pending!

Appears that you might be one of the first! My car is still idle.

Reactions: DJL
No one has yet commented on it yet, but look at the size of the uploads. I have never seen this size of uploads by Lucid. What do you think is going on? If they do this for each car produced, the amount of data is in TBs for just two uploads. Seem a lot to me.

No one has yet commented on it yet, but look at the size of the uploads. I have never seen this size of uploads by Lucid. What do you think is going on? If they do this for each car produced, the amount of data is in TBs for just two uploads. Seem a lot to me.
NSA is peeping into your life?! 😬

It's really not a lot of data if Lucid, like Tesla, needs the information to refine and develop features like lane-keeping and autonomous driving. They need to "see' what the car sees.

Back