Quantum Grey vs. Cosmos Silver survey

If you have to choose one out of these two, which one would you prefer?

• Quantum Grey

• Cosmos Silver

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

Black and white are out for me...I've never wanted a white car, and I've owned too many black. The Lucid red is really beautiful and I'd take it if there's a big time advantage.

The choice between grey and silver is tough--before I decide I want to see both in the flesh.

I have old school thoughts about color (German cars aren't red, Italian cars are, etc) I see Lucid in the germanic grey/silver universe

I get why people like the silver. I had a silver Jetta back in my post college days. But Lucid’s grey is fantastic. Would definitely be my second choice of the current color options.

Now, if they’d just offer a nice green…

I get why people like the silver. I had a silver Jetta back in my post college days. But Lucid’s grey is fantastic. Would definitely be my second choice of the current color options.

Now, if they’d just offer a nice green…
Green?? Like British Racing? I could see that--they'd have to rename Tahoe "London Tan"

Green?? Like British Racing? I could see that--they'd have to rename Tahoe "London Tan"
Exactly British Racing. Or something adjacent to that hue. I’d snatch that up in a heartbeat. Would look awesome with the silver roofline, too.

Exactly British Racing. Or something adjacent to that hue. I’d snatch that up in a heartbeat. Would look awesome with the silver roofline, too.
You have great taste!

Absolutely the gray. It's a color that works really well with the silver top accent and makes the whole car (especially all the chrome trim work) feel super cohesive in my opinion.
Exactly. With the silver upper, there isn’t any contrast. The two-tone look is what makes the vehicle look special.

These 2 colors are basically a tie…

Absolutely the gray. It's a color that works really well with the silver top accent and makes the whole car (especially all the chrome trim work) feel super cohesive in my opinion.

I really like our Zenith Red, but having seen the Quantum Gray several times in the Miami Design Studio, it's still the color I would have chosen had it been available on the Dream Edition for just the reasons you give.

Oh man... I thought I've settled on the white but now I'm thinking I might prefer the silver or grey. I initially opted out of silver because I associate it as the common stock color for many cars but I've been seeing a lot more white cars now. Grey does look nice with the silver accents. If the cosmos silver matches it I would highly consider it.

Oh man... I thought I've settled on the white but now I'm thinking I might prefer the silver or grey. I initially opted out of silver because I associate it as the common stock color for many cars but I've been seeing a lot more white cars now. Grey does look nice with the silver accents. If the cosmos silver matches it I would highly consider it.

In NYC studio
EFCDF70A-D5C0-4AEB-AA10-CF2365690E6B.jpeg

Somewhere online
0AA81533-DA2E-432A-8B38-F5A480BEA595.jpeg
37EFC020-A866-44F0-BFFF-95B93B8C6CD6.jpeg

I'm planning on a silver Air Pure. I also really like the grey but my last 3 cars have been grey so I'm ready for a chance. If there is a "silver delay" and I can get a grey first I would probably just take the grey. I'm sure it will be months before I can place my order so hopefully they will have silver sorted out by then.

And here are some grey found online…

7773ABCA-BECC-42AC-BC77-5F3A23A85F72.jpeg
0229B5B9-4EE5-45DC-AEC3-380015255F25.jpeg
C1A1385C-EFBE-4D0F-8751-D1C2E0504B3B.jpeg

I really like our Zenith Red, but having seen the Quantum Gray several times in the Miami Design Studio, it's still the color I would have chosen had it been available on the Dream Edition for just the reasons you give.
I finalized my GTR reservation after a test drive yesterday. Was convinced I’d want red but changed to Quantum Grey based on the color sample at the dealer, in which I really liked the amount of colorful flecks.

I finalized my GTR reservation after a test drive yesterday. Was convinced I’d want red but changed to Quantum Grey based on the color sample at the dealer, in which I really liked the amount of colorful flecks.

One of the things I noticed about the Quantum Gray was its ability to take on the hue of whatever surface it was reflecting. It's kind of like the Zenith Red in its chameleon-like character.

Back