Glass Canopy Quantum Grey or Cosmo Silver with Stealth Package?

Kaj278

I'm about to finalize my car and still quite undecided on whether I should get the grey or silver with the stealth package. I generally love the grey more, however, I'm afraid that the stealth glass roof color would be similar to the body of the car and it'd seem like one color to me. On the contrary, the silver stealth design is fabulous, but I'm not a huge fan of the silver body. If you've been in a similar situation or have any clear pictures to tell the difference share them with us!

Screenshot_20230618_140542_Gallery.jpg

Both are beautiful, and even I cannot choose between them, its preference with a lighter vs darker body! Personally, I think cosmos silver is beautiful, more so with the stealth package. Black with stealth also sometimes looks like a darker version of quantum grey in light..

QG stealth

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpeg
    IMG_1320.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 290
My preference is white or silver with stealth for contrast. Have you seen the silver in person? Im not very fond of the shade of silver.

My preference is white or silver with stealth for contrast. Have you seen the silver in person? Im not very fond of the shade of silver.
I used to have one, so I saw a lot of it. It's not a standard silver, kind of a warmer tone than most silver cars you see. I thought it was okay, but it didn't really stand out enough, but with stealth it pops out more.

Are there any videos posted online for cosmo silver stealth canopy though?

I like stealth when there is a decent contrast to the paint color...white, silver, maybe red. Stealth with grey looks to me like all of the car is just painted grey. I have a similar feeling about silver without stealth as it mostly just looks like an all silver car in my opinion.

I went with grey w/out stealth and my only complaint is that in the northeast/midwest, where you have more weather fluctuation, it's a bit of pain keeping the grey clean. If I had it to do again, I would have gone with silver + stealth for this reason.

I like stealth when there is a decent contrast to the paint color...white, silver, maybe red. Stealth with grey looks to me like all of the car is just painted grey. I have a similar feeling about silver without stealth as it mostly just looks like an all silver car in my opinion.

I went with grey w/out stealth and my only complaint is that in the northeast/midwest, where you have more weather fluctuation, it's a bit of pain keeping the grey clean. If I had it to do again, I would have gone with silver + stealth for this reason.
Interesting. I normally agree when it comes to contrast. But to me, "stealth" implies all dark grey or black. That's the point. It's the batman look.

"Stealth white" makes no sense to me whatsoever. Similar with black rims on a white car: There's this giant negative space where there shouldn't be. It looks off to my eyes.

Interesting. I normally agree when it comes to contrast. But to me, "stealth" implies all dark grey or black. That's the point. It's the batman look.

"Stealth white" makes no sense to me whatsoever. Similar with black rims on a white car: There's this giant negative space where there shouldn't be. It looks off to my eyes.
This. Stealth with red also pisses me off for some reason though..

View attachment IMG_0166.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0169.jpeg
Resurfacing this thread for anyone looking at stealth package Lucid Air’s as I found it helpful to see real world pictures of the vehicles before ordering my vehicle. Here is the infinite black with stealth package. I was seriously contemplating the Quantum Grey with Stealth and was torn for quite some time. Ultimately my prior daily driver was a grey exterior so I went with black for the Lucid. It has a sinister look to it with the black exterior, I am a big fan!

Back