Quantum Grey vs. Cosmos Silver survey

If you have to choose one out of these two, which one would you prefer?

• Quantum Grey

• Cosmos Silver

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get black and wrap it in whatever you want!
When silver was on hold and I was offered white, I thought I might wrap the car silver if my wife didn’t like white. A well-established PPF installer locally talked me out of it. They said the colored vinyl wrap is not as tough as something like XPEL, and would likely suffer damage from rocks, allowing the underlying white paint to show through. That would require replacing an entire section of the vinyl…not inexpensive.
The black would probably not show through as glaringly, but still an argument against color wrapping.

Torn between the same two, here are my pics, u cant go wrong with any of the colors, I saw them all in person & they all look great.

Attachments

• quantum.jpg
    quantum.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 6.48.57 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 6.48.57 AM.png
    6 MB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 6.50.45 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 6.50.45 AM.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 6.51.23 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 6.51.23 AM.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 248
Torn between the same two, here are my pics, u cant go wrong with any of the colors, I saw them all in person & they all look great.
The Silver is actually warmer than I expected, which works very well with Tahoe, btw. I originally spec'd Gray but changed to Silver after seeing it.

I got CS and SC interior. To me, the CS highlights the body contours better than darker colors. All Lucid colors are distinctive though. The SC interior is easy to live with so do not be concerned about it getting soiled. All cars have to be cleaned regularly and I have found that the recommended Scotchguard makes it easier to vacuum or clean soiled spots easily. I like the QG but had a similar color car for the past five years and very much liked the Lucid silver despite the fact that I had to wait six or so months to get one when I ordered in March. Of course, there is no longer a wait for CS. FWIW the CS evokes the airplane, all aluminum-type esthetic which fits well with the fact that driving an AGT is a very new and phenomenal experience for me. BTW, the photos of the AGTP above are an accurate depiction of the color.

This only has meaning for me, but the CS, SC AGT combination comes closest to my recent former, custom-ordered Rhodium Silver, Expresso interior 991 Turbo S, and the Lucid comes very close to the public road driving experience of the Porsche Tubo S. I can live without the carbon fiber accents and CF illuminated door sills just fine thanks.

I got CS and SC interior. To me, the CS highlights the body contours better than darker colors. All Lucid colors are distinctive though. The SC interior is easy to live with so do not be concerned about it getting soiled. All cars have to be cleaned regularly and I have found that the recommended Scotchguard makes it easier to vacuum or clean soiled spots easily. I like the QG but had a similar color car for the past five years and very much liked the Lucid silver despite the fact that I had to wait six or so months to get one when I ordered in March. Of course, there is no longer a wait for CS. FWIW the CS evokes the airplane, all aluminum-type esthetic which fits well with the fact that driving an AGT is a very new and phenomenal experience for me. BTW, the photos of the AGTP above are an accurate depiction of the color.

This only has meaning for me, but the CS, SC AGT combination comes closest to my recent former, custom-ordered Rhodium Silver, Expresso interior 991 Turbo S, and the Lucid comes very close to the public road driving experience of the Porsche Tubo S. I can live without the carbon fiber accents and CF illuminated door sills just fine thanks.
Is there a specific recommended scotchguard to protect the interior leather seat? Care to share please? Thanks

I agree the silver (and white) show off the lines of the car best. Makes it look more aggressive while still maintaining the sleek shape. But I do love that grey, too.

You really can’t go wrong with any of the Air colors.

Hah -- I actually took delivery of my Silver GT right before you took this picture. I remember the gentleman in the picture picking up his Zenith Red. My DA (Len?) must have just drove my car outside.

If you have to choose one out of these two, which one would you prefer?
We got the cosmos silver because we didn’t want an obvious two tone car. We live in VA and wanted a staid serious looking car. We have the only Lucid for many miles and it draws very little attention from the public which suits us just fine.

We got the cosmos silver because we didn’t want an obvious two tone car. We live in VA and wanted a staid serious looking car. We have the only Lucid for many miles and it draws very little attention from the public which suits us just fine.
Our Zenith Red AGT attracts a lot of attention which has led to a lot of interesting conversations with people I never would have had.

They should have made the Cosmo Silver much lighter ….I was torn between the 2 and decided to get the Quantum G.

I’ve seen both in person. I prefer the silver, because the grey actually looks almost black in some angles, sometimes it also has an almost purple tinge which is cool (my car is black and I love it), while the silver’s brilliance isn’t captured in pictures, it’s the best silver I’ve seen on any car IMO. It just looks special. Like if I could have waited on the car, I would have waited to get the silver, though I love the black I have.
Agree, when I saw it on the Internet thought we would get the dark gray, but the dark gray in person I didn't like it as much it was really dark.... we both loved the silver in person with Santa Cruz interior, so that's what we decided on, AGT coming this week.

I have a silver AGT. It looks almost monochromatic and understated sinister.
Yeah and in the right light it has a diamond-like shine to it. I don’t think I’ve seen a better silver on a car. I’ll give them credit for the Zenith Red as well, even though it’s not my preference it’s totally original and impressive and never seen anything like that on another car either.

I waited last year for Cosmos Silver. The Santa Cruz interior is perfect. I like all the AGT colors.

Everyone knows fathom blue is the color. :)

But yes, cosmos silver is a close second. I was really torn between the two.

Everyone knows fathom blue is the color. :)

But yes, cosmos silver is a close second. I was really torn between the two.
It depends on how "blue" people like their car. Fathom Blue under low/flat light will appear gray.

Back