Quantum Grey vs. Cosmos Silver survey

If you have to choose one out of these two, which one would you prefer?

• Quantum Grey

• Cosmos Silver

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose Cosmos Silver. Yes, there is a concern that the mismatching top will look like they ran out of silver paint, but silver reflects the body contours very well and just looks smooth. I've had black, white, a Rhodium Silver 991 Turbo S and currently, a darker grey car and I am ready for a DD change. My guess is that there will be relatively few silver AGT's. Thanks for the photos of the silver car
Good for silver people if theyll only do few silvers. In one paint batch they may get all few done and if they start jul 1st........ :)

I have noticed since I selected Cosmos Silver that most cars and SUV's are darker colors with very few silver vehicles. My further non-scientific survey is that until very recently there were many newer white vehicles with black wheels and many dark and white cars with blacked-out trim. Obviously, I will avoid that trend, if it is a trend, with Aero Blade 21" wheels and CS finish. Of course, I respect the choices others make no matter what the make, model or type.

Good for silver people if theyll only do few silvers. In one paint batch they may get all few done and if they start jul 1st........ :)
My guess is that I will not see my AGT in CS until maybe Sept....:)

Silver

Attachments

• E217C358-1B1D-4973-A438-C1B0DBA54710.jpeg
    E217C358-1B1D-4973-A438-C1B0DBA54710.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 204
the red is stunning, the black and white are as expected (also great looking paint).
The grey is impossible to see in photographs.
The silver is likewise impossible to see in photographs.
Any car paint colour is impossible to see under artificial light.

The one to check out is the grey with the matte wrap. who can find that post ? now that's a wow paint job.

I’ve seen both in person. I prefer the silver, because the grey actually looks almost black in some angles, sometimes it also has an almost purple tinge which is cool (my car is black and I love it), while the silver’s brilliance isn’t captured in pictures, it’s the best silver I’ve seen on any car IMO. It just looks special. Like if I could have waited on the car, I would have waited to get the silver, though I love the black I have.

Hmmm…I was originally holding out for silver because I wanted a unified look rather than the two tone of the other colors. But after seeing the pics (I’m sure the car looks different in person), I’m really happy with the stellar white. The two shades of silver wouldn’t have done it for me.

Cosmos Silver and Stellar White have platinum trim pieces and rims blended in well. For the other colors, they can be loud, this creates stealth trim version.

There really is no color on this car that doesn’t look fantastic. The dried blood red, the obsidian black, the pillowy white, the very dynamic grey, the diamond like silver, they all rock. I absolutely can’t wait to see a Sapphire in person. Also for the silver the roof/cantrail silver compared to the paint works well together, that two tone thing is kind of Lucid’s signature. While I like the stealth look too, I’ve seen so many blacked out Model S etc that I think it makes the car less identifiable and distinctive. Of course some want that look, the Ninja sneak attack style, which I respect.

Saw the first silver GTP in Millbrae, more gorgeous in person!

View attachment 5051View attachment 5052
I guess supply chain constraint is eased, both Cosmos Silver and 20” are appearing in delivery sites. Also OTA updates come out like rapid fire. I’m glad to see Lucid moves like a lubricated engine. I guess in a few months, my GT will lose its unicorn status.

Cosmos Silver and Stellar White have platinum trim pieces and rims blended in well. For the other colors, they can be loud, this creates stealth trim version.
Cosmos and Stellar show off the lines of the car best, I think. Especially the lower curves at the doors. Gives the car a more forward-leaning, aggressive stance.

Of course, they also emphasize panel gaps more than the darker colors.

Win some, lose some.

I’ve seen both in person. I prefer the silver, because the grey actually looks almost black in some angles, sometimes it also has an almost purple tinge which is cool (my car is black and I love it), while the silver’s brilliance isn’t captured in pictures, it’s the best silver I’ve seen on any car IMO. It just looks special. Like if I could have waited on the car, I would have waited to get the silver, though I love the black I have.
How do you think Silver would look with Tahoe, which is very earthy?

I have the Tahoe on my black GT. Love it, the leather is not orange like how it looks in the pics, much more saddle tan. I think it would be the wrong choice with the silver though, maybe I’m wrong, but I think the other options would fit better. Tahoe looks good on the QG but that’s cuz the QG is dark enough to provide a good contrast to the Tahoe.

I have the Tahoe on my black GT. Love it, the leather is not orange like how it looks in the pics, much more saddle tan. I think it would be the wrong choice with the silver though, maybe I’m wrong, but I think the other options would fit better. Tahoe looks good on the QG but that’s cuz the QG is dark enough to provide a good contrast to the Tahoe.
I've seen silver/saddle on Ferraris over the years and it can be pretty great...need to see Tahoe in person...youre right, photos come out orangey

There really is no color on this car that doesn’t look fantastic. The dried blood red, the obsidian black, the pillowy white, the very dynamic grey, the diamond like silver, they all rock. I absolutely can’t wait to see a Sapphire in person. Also for the silver the roof/cantrail silver compared to the paint works well together, that two tone thing is kind of Lucid’s signature. While I like the stealth look too, I’ve seen so many blacked out Model S etc that I think it makes the car less identifiable and distinctive. Of course some want that look, the Ninja sneak attack style, which I respect.
The sapphire was insanely beautiful. It shimmered, and looked like they had ground sapphires in the paint. They didn’t, but man was it shimmery up close. It also had a tinted clear coat, similar to the red, so it changed color depending on the lighting.

That's the scheme we ordered- should be able to give you a first-hand report in about a week (!!!!)
Papers signed, money transferred, waiting for delivery from CA

That's the scheme we ordered- should be able to give you a first-hand report in about a week (!!!!)
Papers signed, money transferred, waiting for delivery from CA
There are new pix of Silver posted at this thread:

The Silver looks warmer (earth tones), not cold (bluish). Looks great to me and very compatible with Tahoe.

Anxious to hear your report next week!

Black and white are out for me...I've never wanted a white car, and I've owned too many black. The Lucid red is really beautiful and I'd take it if there's a big time advantage.

The choice between grey and silver is tough--before I decide I want to see both in the flesh.

I have old school thoughts about color (German cars aren't red, Italian cars are, etc) I see Lucid in the germanic grey/silver universe
Get black and wrap it in whatever you want!

Back