Panasonic New Supplier

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Lucid and Panasonic just signed a battery supply agreement. Now Lucid is working with Samsung, LGChem and Panasonic.

Lucid and Panasonic just signed a battery supply agreement. Now Lucid is working with Samsung, LGChem and Panasonic.

Good news! Also I like how they lead with Tesla..like isn't Panasonic a household name already?

This is why I never stopped buying $LCID.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213_102117_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213_102117_Twitter.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 81
Why I never stopped buying $LCID. 💰💰

I have a lot of experience with Japanese corporations as an audio/video journalist, having toured every major Japanese electronics manufacturer 1980-2000. While I can't promise this correlates to battery production, Panasonic exhibited the greatest attention to quality control and reliability of all the companies I visited. (I am not a shill for Panasonic. I have no stock or other stake in the company.) I can't comment on LG Chem, but Samsung is the company that experienced exploding smartphones a few years ago. I would consider Lucid's tie-up with Panasonic very favorable. Panasonic is not a company that lightly enters into agreements, even in this highly competitive market.

Panasonic's premium microwave ovens receive highly favorable reviews. When last I checked, it was one of the last, if not the last, microwave manufactured in Japan. I bought one and it really is superbly assembled and continues working flawlessly after three years. As I said, this does not translate to batteries, but I have a lot of faith in Panasonic.

The best rated rechargeable AA and AAA batteries are by Panasonic.

If Tesla uses Panasonic, then that's good for Lucid because based on what I read the Tesla batteries have pretty solid degradation rate.

The best rated rechargeable AA and AAA batteries are by Panasonic.

If Tesla uses Panasonic, then that's good for Lucid because based on what I read the Tesla batteries have pretty solid degradation rate.
Indeed. I have a lot of criticisms for Tesla, but battery is not one of them. The degradation on my Model 3 has been minimal. Certainly within spec. And I never do anything special to be sure I treat the battery gently or anything. Just regularly keep it between 80 and 20 with the occasional bump to 100 for road trips.

Back