OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

Yes, I agree. At 5’10” (my family might dispute this number) I’m probably at the end of the range to be able to comfortably hit the brake pedal, but I really like it.

I was expecting a mess with HA based on some of the feedback here, but I felt that my drive this morning was more biased towards the middle or left side of the lane, which if consistent fixes my largest gripe of hugging the right side of the lane. Now if we can get true lane positioning, that will be fantastic. I think what we got was better than it was before the update, so I’ll take the win.
I also noticed the seat will start moving into position when you snap in your seat belt if the brake pedal is stretch to reach in the easy entry position.

I also noticed the seat will start moving into position when you snap in your seat belt if the brake pedal is stretch to reach in the easy entry position.
Oh wow, I’ll try that!

Really?? I will try that today. I got the easy entry working, but stopped using it because I couldn't reach the brake pedal.

Got my 2.1.3 Thu last week. Works fine, so far no hiccups. 🤞

So my install now update just changed from 2.1.2 to 2.0.71
I never got 2.0.71 before. weird

Is there a 2.1.10 thread yet ?!
IMG_9322.webp

Still waiting for my 2.1.x but not complaining.

It works!! You don't have to hit the brake pedal. The seat moves into position when you snap in the seat belt. Much more functional for us short folks.

That is correct...

Still waiting for anything beyond 2.0.71 at this point. If it doesn't come by end of week, I'll reach out to CS. Very curious how the rollouts work at this point, considering I've had my GT since Nov... 🤷‍♂️

Still waiting for anything beyond 2.0.71 at this point. If it doesn't come by end of week, I'll reach out to CS. Very curious how the rollouts work at this point, considering I've had my GT since Nov... 🤷‍♂️2.
I was at 2.0.71 and just started 2.1.7. I had been getting updates after a day or two of release so just had to be patient. It was really hard :)

Finally,
I just got 2.1.7 😸

Back