Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Just got off the phone with my DA. He said that, the next batch going into production are ZRs with Santacruz followed by ZR with Tahoe. He is positive that ZR with Tahoe will be delivered EOY.

Just got off the phone with my DA. He said that, the next batch going into production are ZRs with Santacruz followed by ZR with Tahoe. He is positive that ZR with Tahoe will be delivered EOY.
Which State?

Always have your comp deductible lowest possible, its around a 40-60 dollar increase for the entire 6 months term. However if you need a glass replacement you just the low deductible.

-
Insurance agent
Even better, some insurers have a separate “glass policy” for which you can set a $0 deductible and still keep your comp deductible a little higher.

-
Insurance shopper :)

Even better, some insurers have a separate “glass policy” for which you can set a $0 deductible and still keep your comp deductible a little higher.

-
Yep. That’s what I have currently. Haven’t had to use it yet.

-
Some do, some don't. Always recommend having a low comp deductible/ as the price difference is very minimal. Collision is a different story.

My DA called today to advise that I should be getting my VIN in the next few days with delivery before EOY. I ordered a fully loaded Touring, Zenith Red with Santa Cruz interior. My concern is that I'm taking possession of the AT in Chicago during the wintertime. I have ordered it with 20' inch tires and need to get all season or winter tires if I'm going to be able to drive it home.

My DA called today to advise that I should be getting my VIN in the next few days with delivery before EOY. I ordered a fully loaded Touring, Zenith Red with Santa Cruz interior. My concern is that I'm taking possession of the AT in Chicago during the wintertime. I have ordered it with 20' inch tires and need to get all season or winter tires if I'm going to be able to drive it home.
I also have 20s coming - and would like to switch to an all season setup. I’d love to hear from anyone else in this position whose already done so - as the Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons look promising.

It would be interesting to see if they only do deliveries to CA, AZ , NV to complete the most deliveries before EOY.
Tesla always has done that at end of Quarters.

No Vin yet, but did get my car sold to Carvana on Saturday to make room for said Lucid. Step ahead of bankruptcy

They pretty much did...outside of massage seats and some different interior materials, would a fully loaded Touring be easily distinguishable from a smaller-battery GT without a stopwatch?
It would save costs, almost same interior, take out a few batteries, sell for 120k, many waited for touring for more rear space. Now the 7.5k credit will be gone soon.

They pretty much did...outside of massage seats and some different interior materials, would a fully loaded Touring be easily distinguishable from a smaller-battery GT without a stopwatch?
I did the test drive in the GT in all 3 modes. The Lucid guy said the middle setting closely approximates the highest setting in the Touring. My drive was a little over 30 minutes. To be honest, I couldn't tell the difference between any of the modes. When I stepped on it, it moved! In all 3 modes.

Please update my vehicle to VIN issued. It has been manufactured and is already in Houston. I noticed that DDP was omitted for my vehicle on the chart but it does include DDP. Looks like I will have my vehicle soon!

How long until delivery after VIN was assigned?

Well, I had enough waiting on my ZR/Tahoe (reserved 10/16/20) and after not hearing back within 48 hrs from my DA, I sent an email to the CEO, COO, my SA and my DA stating that if I don't have a car delivered by 12/31/22, that I would be canceling my order. Well, after about 15 minutes I got a call from my DA who was somewhat apologetic. He said I can pick any color car with Santa Cruz interior except Zenith Red and they will load it onto a truck this week for delivery after quality inspection at my local service center in Riviera Beach within 2 weeks. Apparently ZR delivery this year is questionable.

Black/Santa Cruz here I come!!! The $7500 is more important than colors to me. My second touring ZR/tahoe with metal roof will be the one I keep. Who knows when that will show up.

At least you have another in order. I'm optimistic for ZR/Tahoe , live in Phoenix so will save delivery time.

At least you have another in order. I'm optimistic for ZR/Tahoe , live in Phoenix so will save delivery time.
I have the same spec in California but I am trying not to hope so much for EOY so I don’t get disappointed and cancel.
I don’t see you on the tracker. What is your original order date?

Well, I had enough waiting on my ZR/Tahoe (reserved 10/16/20) and after not hearing back within 48 hrs from my DA, I sent an email to the CEO, COO, my SA and my DA stating that if I don't have a car delivered by 12/31/22, that I would be canceling my order. Well, after about 15 minutes I got a call from my DA who was somewhat apologetic. He said I can pick any color car with Santa Cruz interior except Zenith Red and they will load it onto a truck this week for delivery after quality inspection at my local service center in Riviera Beach within 2 weeks. Apparently ZR delivery this year is questionable.

Black/Santa Cruz here I come!!! The $7500 is more important than colors to me. My second touring ZR/tahoe with metal roof will be the one I keep. Who knows when that will show up.
Must know some people in high places! I have a ZR/Tahoe with Aug 20' reservation too. Hopefully they have some hustle to make EOY deliveries.

Back