Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

They should have made GT with the touring range. More rear space would have sold more GT cars. Fumbles on many levels.

They should have made GT with the touring range. More rear space would have sold more GT cars. Fumbles on many levels.
They pretty much did...outside of massage seats and some different interior materials, would a fully loaded Touring be easily distinguishable from a smaller-battery GT without a stopwatch?

Always have your comp deductible lowest possible, its around a 40-60 dollar increase for the entire 6 months term. However if you need a glass replacement you just the low deductible.

-
Insurance agent
Thanks for the tip

Guys I see the Apply for a Loan/Lease button appear on my account(ZR/Tahoe) as well. Apart from that no communication from the DA regarding VIN allotment.
Is it safe to go ahead and get pre-approved (or) wait until VIN appears?

Guys I see the Apply for a Loan/Lease button appear on my account(ZR/Tahoe) as well. Apart from that no communication from the DA regarding VIN allotment.
Get your loan pre-approvals and insurance quotes so you are rock when the VIN comes.

Get your loan pre-approvals and insurance quotes so you are rock when the VIN comes.
I second this. The two credit unions I applied to granted me 60 day rate locks so I’m not worried about running out of time. With only 30 day rate locks though, there’s always a risk, which is why you should consider applying to more than one place.

P.S. I don’t intend on using Lucid’s own financing but I noticed the max term on my interface only went up to 48 months. Not sure why that is, but I don’t want that short of a term.

I second this. The two credit unions I applied to granted me 60 day rate locks so I’m not worried about running out of time. With only 30 day rate locks though, there’s always a risk, which is why you should consider applying to more than one place.

P.S. I don’t intend on using Lucid’s own financing but I noticed the max term on my interface only went up to 48 months. Not sure why that is, but I don’t want that short of a term.
The 48 months on the interface is for the Lease term. (Not loan)

Financing button turned ON today, and later in morning received email from DA with VIN.
ZR/SC combination
Those who ordered ZR, BOLO this weekend in your email inbox or text on your phone.

Those who ordered ZR, BOLO this weekend in your email inbox or text on your phone.
Lol BOLO - I literally had to google it. Be On the Look Out :)

Went ahead and applied for business loan(with a co-applicant) with Bank of America. Received the approval decision in 30 minutes. Was approved for $115k @ 5.39 % for 72 months with approval valid for 30days.

My lips are sealed. It's a test to see how reliable my "source" is.
Eh, this information is good enough for me. I will be out the country for next week or so. I just want to have that VIN assigned and the rest is history ;)
Thanks though...

1670448524364.gif

Waiting for my VIN anxiously!

Eh, this information is good enough for me. I will be out the country for next week or so. I just want to have that VIN assigned and the rest is history ;)
Thanks though...
Fingers crossed.

Back