Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

I did not and purchased it later
Did you get a different gift? A friend got an expensive bottle of wine with this GT

Also for the member who mentioned rain causing your LIDAR sensor to be blocked and need cleaning. I can confirm that that does happen
Has anyone tried to add RqinX or ceramic coating to see if it help with the LiDAR message?

Has anyone tried to add RqinX or ceramic coating to see if it help with the LiDAR message?
I have ceramic on mine and almost never see the message, but when I had the loaner I saw it quite often.

Reactions: off
How do I become a Verified Owner in the forum?

I've reached out to customer service. Thanks for all the input and I'm glad to know these are minor issues.
The car drives well, I had a problem were the top screen stopped working but a tip from CS to switch profiles fixed it.
Tried charging at EA and it was smooth. Got 64amps on a 150amp charger filled from 65% to 80% in 15mins - I didn't remember to precondition.
Is this 'chip' on the glass roof normal? It doesn't bother me but since they are coming I can point it out and not let it be played off as normal. It is right abo e the driver door.

View attachment 11112
btw this was glue of some sort that caused the glass to look like it was chipped of had a defect. The mobile service scrapped it off and the glass is pristine.

I stopped by the Millbrae studio. Lots of cars here waiting to be delivered. :) Zenith Red seems popular
PXL_20230414_001530418.jpg

Not a lot of delivery posts in the forum in last couple of weeks.
Is there any delay in deliveries post the EoQ haste?

Did everyone get a tire repair kit in their frunk/trunk? I want to know if I'm special, lucky or just plain o'l regular :rolleyes:
I'm starting to wonder if each DA has a spiff budget for a car delivery. In our case, they flew my wife and me from Portland to Seattle (cost $500-ish) and provided the necessary Lyft rides in between (cost maybe another $100-ish). We got no other goodies: No wine, no caps, no t-shirts, no surprises in the trunk. I am *not* complaining: I felt we received outstanding treatment every step of the way and I am solidly happy with the delivery experience. But reading the experiences of others does make me wonder if Lucid has baked in a budget for goodies associated with each delivery.

I'm starting to wonder if each DA has a spiff budget for a car delivery. In our case, they flew my wife and me from Portland to Seattle (cost $500-ish) and provided the necessary Lyft rides in between (cost maybe another $100-ish). We got no other goodies: No wine, no caps, no t-shirts, no surprises in the trunk. I am *not* complaining: I felt we received outstanding treatment every step of the way and I am solidly happy with the delivery experience. But reading the experiences of others does make me wonder if Lucid has baked in a budget for goodies associated with each delivery.
I got a nice water bottle, I’ve never worn the cap, and I have no idea what happened to the bag.

Picked up my QG Touring with Tahoe interior on Apr 7th. Looking for excuses to drive :) loving it
Congratulations! Beautiful color combo :) FYI, I’m six months in and here to tell you that the “excuse to drive” thing has not gone away. Enjoy!

I wondered the same thing. Having watched Youtube videos of owners picking their Lucid Air, I watched some owners had a bag, a water bottle, and caps included in their car. When I picked up my car, I received nothing, nada - not even an envelope or a vanilla folder for copies of documents I signed just before keys were handed over to me.

I wondered the same thing. Having watched Youtube videos of owners picking their Lucid Air, I watched some owners had a bag, a water bottle, and caps included in their car. When I picked up my car, I received nothing, nada - not even an envelope or a vanilla folder for copies of documents I signed just before keys were handed over to me.
Was there some other expense on you besides Uber/Lyft like a flight fare? It's weird you got nothing

Was there some other expense on you besides Uber/Lyft like a flight fare? It's weird you got nothing
I didn't take Uber/Lyft although such offer was mentioned in the pre-delivery arrangement phone call with my DA. I live in the Bay Area and drove to Millbrae to pick my car, since it was just a half an hour drive from home.

Back