Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Maybe pictures dont tell the whole story then. I wish I could see it in person.
Pictures are hard to tell for sure based on differences of what you are viewing them on, and of course the lighting when the photo was taken. It’s so beautiful, hopefully you’ll get to see one in person soon!

Just changed the color on my reservation to Fathom Blue. Gallery of the Fathom Blue Air Pure is great here: https://insideevs.com/news/621894/l...ange-air-pure-and-425-mile-air-touring-in-la/

Depends on angle and lighting. Sometimes it is more grey sometimes more blue

I just received a phone call from my Delivery Advisor that my car is scheduled for production at the end of February and expected to be delivered the middle of March. Whoo-hoo!

Pure - Infinite Black Mojave PurLuxe with Alcantara headliner 20” Aero Lite Wheels Metal Roof AWD Drivetrain Surreal Sound Pro DreamDrive Pro
I received an email today about this as well. Lucid is planned to produce my build around the 3rd week of this month and estimated delivery in 3-4 weeks after the production!

I do wear short sleeve shirts often (as was hte case when I test drove) but while I may not be touching the surfaces a lot...even the textured look I wasnt too appreciative of...not that its bad...just htat I preferred the look of alcantara more...i was also afraid of cuts/nicks in fabric over other materials...fabric will be much harder to repair and that it is in areas where hands/things will come in contact with it...longevity-wise I thought other materials made more sense for my use case...

I still kept the Mojave interior...so all black in front and grey rear interiors...curious to see if the AC will keep up...but my car is garaged at home and at work so hopefully itll not be a lot of times when its directly in the sun...and the few times it will be ill just have to suck it up :)

I do have to pay the new price for the touring...even after a lot of cajoling...there is nothing from the Pure reservation that Lucid is letting me carry over to the Touring...
This does not sound right? Did you have the pure reserved at the initial price? I upgraded to the Touring and got the old price

This does not sound right? Did you have the pure reserved at the initial price? I upgraded to the Touring and got the old price
What? When did you upgrade? I asked them and they said no... Plz dm me if you don't mind...And yes I had the pure reserved at the old price back in July 2021...

I indicated my intention to upgrade after my test drive late December, but finalized changes on January 6th

Does this mean that after 2023 started, you cant upgrade at old price anymore?
I'll let the forum know as I've emailed my SA saying I wish to upgrade only on the older price being available. Let's see... I'm sure they might fight me first ..

I'll let the forum know as I've emailed my SA saying I wish to upgrade only on the older price being available. Let's see... I'm sure they might fight me first ..
For speeding it up to get the Lucid car sooner, I am interesting to upgrade from Pure to Touring too, please let me know the status of your request. Thanks

Does this mean that after 2023 started, you cant upgrade at old price anymore?
I upgraded in 2023, it was a casual chat during my Test drive in 2022. Lucid will be grateful if you upgrade, spend more, rather than cancel.

I upgraded in 2023, it was a casual chat during my Test drive in 2022. Lucid will be grateful if you upgrade, spend more, rather than cancel.
Just to clarify..you're saying you upgraded from Pure to Touring and you got the OLD touring price of 95K and all of this was in January 2023?

I indicated during my test drive in Dec 2022 that I will he upgrading to either the GT or T.
On Dec 26th I sent an email to my SA that I had decided on the GT asking to remove DDPro and SoundPro, and received a reply that it was not possible to remove those options on the old price.
On Jan 6th 2023 I decided to go with the Touring, sent an email to my SA and got a reply with the pricing. I signed the documents a few days later in Jan 2023.
I hope this helps

It does! This is wonderful... Thank you. When you upgraded did you get 3 years of EA charging also?

It does! This is wonderful... Thank you. When you upgraded did you get 3 years of EA charging also?
Yes 3 years EA charging. Everything moved over as if, I initially asked for the GT in 2021

@openball You've been great .. thanks again.. if I get the older price, you'll have saved me 12k! I certainly will owe you a solid!

Back