Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

@openball You've been great .. thanks again.. if I get the older price, you'll have saved me 12k! I certainly will owe you a solid!
Just let you all know that I talked to my DA today, and I am be able to get the original price for upgrading to Touring model, the Glass top is on delivering now, the hard top may be in second quarter.

Just let you all know that I talked to my DA today, and I am be able to get the original price for upgrading to Touring model, the Glass top is on delivering now, the hard top may be in second quarter.
Fantastic!

Wow , the Lucid people are stepping up and working incredibly quick. Yesterday I asked my DA to upgrade to Touring. This morning sent him the Touring configuration, and now I got a VIN.
Touring definitely worth it. If you’re financing 6 years, it’s about $270 more a month. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Folks, also can confirm that my older Pure reservation got upgraded to Touring and they honored the older price ok 95k base! I'm ecstatic.. and all I did was ask.. also retained the 3 years of EA charging...! Can't wait.. delivery expected end of Feb

Wow , the Lucid people are stepping up and working incredibly quick. Yesterday I asked my DA to upgrade to Touring. This morning sent him the Touring configuration, and now I got a VIN.
Do you also have DDPRo and SoundPro?

Completely agree...I was blown away by the ample communications via phone and email and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they got me my updated pricing list...DA called couple of times to update me and let me know theyre on it etc. So far nothing but a great experience...

Yes both, the old list price is not bad, buy it now, or we have to pay higher price in the future.
Okay makes sense then. I removed those two options, hoping to get the trial and decide later. Maybe that's why mine is being delayed. Now I'm wondering if I will get the earlier price if I decide on those features later

Folks, also can confirm that my older Pure reservation got upgraded to Touring and they honored the older price ok 95k base! I'm ecstatic.. and all I did was ask.. also retained the 3 years of EA charging...! Can't wait.. delivery expected end of Feb
What? That quickly? Now mods, can we change his name to lucidtouringman?

I read it some where in this forum that we have to pay the latest price if we decide to have it later
Far as I know, theres no actual mechanism YET to renew that dreamdrive/ssp. Of course, nobody has passed 3 months yet.

What? That quickly? Now mods, can we change his name to lucidtouringman?
CAN WE? I'd love it if we can...I didnt even think that was an option to change my name..but lucidtouringman would be awesome...haha

I sent mine an email and got my VIN delivery 4-6 weeks!
I was about to snag a GT with under 500 miles for 120k. Hmmm decisions

I ordered the Pure under the original price, but I keep wavering between a fully loaded Pure or fully loaded Touring.
Which Touring configuration did you go with and what was your final price?

This is my Config which is fully load Touring
2023 Lucid Air Touring Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Zenith Red/Santa Cruz
Glass Canopy
20” Aero Lite
DreamDrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro
Base Price: 95,000
With all the options which add up: 111,700

I ordered the Pure under the original price, but I keep wavering between a fully loaded Pure or fully loaded Touring.
Which Touring configuration did you go with and what was your final price?
I had the opposite situation. Had a fully Touring finalized but I went down to Pure. After taxes it was about a 20k difference iirc mostly paying for leather seats and glass roof (but if I had lots of money to spare I would've gotten the Touring). Really though my budget was for a Touring with no DDP but with 7500 EV credit but decided 360 view and DDP is more important than a glass roof. If 3 month DDP trial was offered back then I would've also gotten the Touring then purchased the DDP later.

What factors are you deciding on?

Any one worried, if Lucid don’t make it, what are you going to do with a 100k car?

Back