Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

I emailed the bank and CC'd my DA. My DA just sent the purchase order but I noticed he put in $1000 deposit instead of $300. Tempting to keep the $700 but nah not worth the taint, so had to email him to have it corrected haha. Also I will be going with Wawanesa for car insurance. I live in Sacramento, CA area
dude man.. I'm so jealous.. my DA is not very cooperative....

dude man.. I'm so jealous.. my DA is not very cooperative....
I had to usually email mine twice in a span of 4 days or so before I get a response sometimes I have to schedule online for a phone meeting if I dont get a response... some questions I had to ask my SA or a different customer rep instead. Between the three, the DA is the least responsive but as long he delivers then I'm ok with that

I emailed the bank and CC'd my DA. My DA just sent the purchase order but I noticed he put in $1000 deposit instead of $300. Tempting to keep the $700 but nah not worth the taint, so had to email him to have it corrected haha. Also I will be going with Wawanesa for car insurance. I live in Sacramento, CA area
I think there is a CA state ev discount included in it

Once you get the purchase order, how does it work? The bank you are getting the loan from wires the entire amount to LUCID?

Once you get the purchase order, how does it work? The bank you are getting the loan from wires the entire amount to LUCID?
You use ACH payment option by Lucid to transfer your part of the down payment to Lucid.
You can get a certified check from the bank and pay when you take delivery.

Does yours show $1000 too?
Yes. When we pay, we will see the real total including the CA EV credit at the point of sale. That was not shown here.

I got my PA last night. Mine shows $300. There's a row listed California Clean Fuel Reward but the amount listed is N/A for me
That's awesome, what color did you guys order? I've ordered Zenith Red and wondering if that's the reason I don't see anything yet (although ordered on Aug of 2020).

I got my PA last night. Mine shows $300. There's a row listed California Clean Fuel Reward but the amount listed is N/A for me
I just initiated ACH payment and it showed $300. All good.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-21 12.19.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-21 12.19.45 PM.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 113
@Joe Air Pure AWD DDp SSp 19" F Blue VIN 12/17 in case you are going to update the date of VIN for all the deliveries.

Sorry about the delay, folks. Joe got a bit tied up with other matters. I've added the VIN column and filled in everyone who has reported a VIN thus far. Let me know if I missed anyone.

based on the current trend, it looks like the first fully loaded fanthom blue air pure deliveries are all going to CA. @andy2k and @DAY should be receiving their VINs soon if not already

based on the current trend, it looks like the first fully loaded fanthom blue air pure deliveries are all going to CA. @andy2k and @DAY should be receiving their VINs soon if not already
no VIN yet and hopefully get it soon. email DA asking why users reserved after me got it before me and he said it is out of his control....

Reserved: 5/30/21
Infinite Black
AWD
19" wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
Dream Drive Pro

DA confirmed not going get car before the end of the year.

Back