Official Software 2.0 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to this release. I am finding the bugs in some of the music apps a little troublesome. I can understand wanted to get most of the kinks worked out before release and it sounds - by all accounts - that performance is much better.

I have read all of the speculation on the "Members Only" forum about this. The only people who are not talking there are Lucid employees. I have not seen a single post from "Len," or anyone else employed by Lucid saying that a general release will be in two weeks. Or tomorrow. Or any specific date. I have not seen any official announcement saying that there will be "one more update" before a general release. And I have not seen anyone from Lucid say that the next release will be to Dream Edition owners first. The only people saying these things are the shills and fluffers. Anything an influencer has to say here is worth exactly diddley-squat. Information is only as good as its source. I know that God spoke through his disciples, but I don't think that Borski speaks for Lucid.

A little actual "information" from an actual Lucid spokesperson would be appreciated. This is the same Lucid, by the way, that currently says in its website that these cars currently run Android Auto and Apple Car Play. So we should still be a bit skeptical.
Ouch. What’s the vehicle equivalent of hangry? “Carangry?” “Caranky?”

There are plenty of comments there from Len, aka @Firstto520.

You’re right, I don’t speak for Lucid. You don’t have to listen to a word I say, and are welcome to wait patiently instead.

Have a nice day.
Well, do you know what you are talking about, and if so, how? If you are just parroting what someone at Lucid has deigned to tell you, then I would rather get that information firsthand. Why is Lucid filtering information through you? I don't need a Borski filter. Frankly, I can't see what any of the fluffers add to this forum. Lucid should speak, and we can react. We don't need Lucid whispering in the ears of the "insider group," so that you can manage the discussion. You have posted thousands of times here, on Twittter and other forums? Why would you do that unless you are a professional influencer, and you are either receiving something of value (or hope to).

I can either "listen to you" or "wait patiently instead?" Says who? I guess the basic question I have is "who is running this forum?"

If anyone from Lucid is paying attention, why are my only choices to "listen to Borski or wait"? How about Lucid start delivering some information to the people who bought these cars. I'm pretty sure that they have our contact information ...

Ouch. What’s the vehicle equivalent of hangry? “Carangry?” “Caranky?”
I'm neitehr cranky nor angry. I'm just sick of the self-important "insiders group" that are running this forum. If this is a place to share and comment on information, then Lucid should be posting the information and we, the owners, can discuss it. I for one don't need an influencer to guide my thoughts. Look at the people who have posted here thousands of times and ask yourself -- why?

How about Lucid start delivering some information to the people who bought these cars.
Just because you have chosen to ignore the links to Lucid Twitter posts provided and ignore when people have pointed out any number of posts with the information posted by actual Lucid employees on this forum it does not mean they haven't happened and don't exist.

Just because you keep repeating the same question about why isn't Lucid telling us things doesn't mean they haven't posted

You said your father got accepted into the 100 volunteer Beta testers, is he "connected" it in bed with Lucid as an insider?

You know the update exists and is being beta tested.

Well, do you know what you are talking about, and if so, how? If you are just parroting what someone at Lucid has deigned to tell you, then I would rather get that information firsthand. Why is Lucid filtering information through you? I don't need a Borski filter. Frankly, I can't see what any of the fluffers add to this forum. Lucid should speak, and we can react. We don't need Lucid whispering in the ears of the "insider group," so that you can manage the discussion. You have posted thousands of times here, on Twittter and other forums? Why would you do that unless you are a professional influencer, and you are either receiving something of value (or hope to).

I can either "listen to you" or "wait patiently instead?" Says who? I guess the basic question I have is "who is running this forum?"

If anyone from Lucid is paying attention, why are my only choices to "listen to Borski or wait"? How about Lucid start delivering some information to the people who bought these cars. I'm pretty sure that they have our contact information ...
Please chill…

Keep this place friendly and civil…

There are others own this car longer than you waiting too in timely matter.

Aren’t you the guy who was mad because Peter Rawlinson didn’t want to talk to you, even though you were one of the 520 elite Dream edition owners?
Ha! Yes, that's me. Although that was not what I was mad about. I was mad because Lucid took three weeks to acknowledge that I even owned the car. During that time, I could not get service, use the app, get updates, etc. Maybe your customer service was better. If it makes you happy, then feel free to make fun of me. For what these cars cost, especially considering that it is a new product, every owner of a Lucid automobile should expect excellent customer service. Including you.

Getting pretty close to shutting down this thread. Personal attacks are not going to be tolerated. Get your emotions in check, folks. There’s never any call for personal attacks here.

Please chill…

Keep this place friendly and civil…

There are others own this car longer than you waiting too in timely matte

Just because you have chosen to ignore the links to Lucid Twitter posts provided and ignore when people have pointed out any number of posts with the information posted by actual Lucid employees on this forum it does not mean they haven't happened and don't exist.

Just because you keep repeating the same question about why isn't Lucid telling us things doesn't mean they haven't posted

You said your father got accepted into the 100 volunteer Beta testers, is he "connected" it in bed with Lucid as an insider?

You know the update exists and is being beta tested.
My father died in 2003. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think we hear you. Not much we can do about it directly though. Apparently Lucid watches the forums, so if they want to change how communication is handled, they will.

Obviously take everything in the forums with a grain of salt. It's not an official communication channel. (Unlike Twitter, Youtube etc)

We should all just chill though.

Just one final thought here regarding communication.

If you want to know whats being discussed by Lucid officially there are several ways to do it.

On this forum, @Firstto520 has posted here. Otherwise find his Twitter here, https://twitter.com/LenDevanna?s=20&t=ssZWNnhIK3BUWyCwyRpR0Q

Alternatively, you can follow Jeff Curry here,

Or even Lucid Motors here,

Or find their press releases here,

There are a few members here who are kind enough to take their time to share information gleaned from conversations with Lucid employees. Like another poster stated, take that information with a grain of salt, but otherwise, steer yourself toward the official channels for information.

There is no place for accusations when the information is readily verifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back