Official Software 2.0 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s 4 updates, different than what the first group got which was 3 updates. The group I’m in may get the second of the 4 updates today, to be determined.
Not sure where this nugget of rumor was spun up, but I'm definitely onboard if it's true. Tomorrow is a 3-6 hour drive for me (great time for a test).

Not sure where this nugget of rumor was spun up, but I'm definitely onboard if it's true. Tomorrow is a 3-6 hour drive for me (great time for a test).
@Firstto520 said the 2nd update will be Friday. But if it's like the last one, won't be until 4pm pst

Thanks for that info, no need to wait to go to the body shop then as they close at 5pm est

pushing software updates on a friday evening. what could go wrong 😆
Locking out of car while it's in your garage and you miss that BIG party to celebrate your new purchase (LUCID) ;)

ETA for those in this update ring is this afternoon (pacific time). Keep an eye out!

The general understanding is Apple CarPlay is complete and simply awaiting Apple approval. I don't know the status of Android Auto and haven't heard/seen/read any speculation, but I can't imagine it's far behind.
I hope you are right.

Same. Still holding out hope for both 2.0 and the Padres!
Same. I suspect they have some rollout plan so not everyone will get it at the same time. Some will be luckier than others.

Same. Still holding out hope for both 2.0 and the Padres!
Agreed !!!

Love to see 2.0 soon & wouldn't mind a repeat of '98 ;)

I hope you guys get your updates soon...sorry, grew up in SC with Koufax, Drysdale, Duke Snider, Maury, Jr. Gilliam, Frank Howard and
all the great of those guys...yeah I'm old now, but was very young in those days. Go Dodgers.

I think this has been asked and answered, but I couldn’t find it. Does the 2.0 version of navigation remember the preferences for each screen? For example, I like the overview of the route on the bottom screen and the 3-D map, turn by turn, on the top screen. Seems like it forgets each time. Has that improved?

I hope you guys get your updates soon...sorry, grew up in SC with Koufax, Drysdale, Duke Snider, Maury, Jr. Gilliam, Frank Howard and
all the great of those guys...yeah I'm old now, but was very young in those days. Go Dodgers.
hmm .. Brooklyn Dodgers ? 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back