Nov 5: New England Lucid meet-up

Thank you @Dortreo for planning such an awesome route.

New England windy back roads through farms, lakes, forests, villages. Great lunch spot and we ended up at the Disney Land of breweries.

8 cars to start and 2 more joined us at the lunch stop.

QG meets and passes bridge with 6,000lb weight limit! Lots of fun today, thanks @Dortreo and Team Lucid who came with us! Got to see the first Cosmos Silver in the wild too, 😮😮😮, and love how the red changes color in the light.

Attachments

• C689F35F-A7AE-4C56-AD50-915D117AD889.jpeg
    C689F35F-A7AE-4C56-AD50-915D117AD889.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 102
Hello New England forum members! Here's a proposed plan for our Lucid New England meet-up on Saturday Nov 5. Your feedback is very much welcomed! Is the route too long or not long enough?
  • Meet at the Electrify America chargers at the Auburn Mall at noon
  • Depart for Rose 32 Bread in Gilbertville, MA at 12:15
  • Arrive at Rose 32 Bread for lunch around 1 pm
  • Depart around 2 pm for Tree House brewing in Charlton
  • Arrive at Tree House around 2:30 pm. Depart at your leisure.
Here's the route in Google Maps and in ABRP. The route is 50 miles in length and features winding rural roads and the Ware-Hardwick Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in Massachusetts. There's an optional detour to a mile-long straight stretch of backroad if anyone wants to try sprint or launch mode.

I've contacted the Lucid Boston studio to see if they can provide some support or swag for our day. I'm still waiting to hear back from them but will update when I do. Looks like @maractwin, @Snafu, @bunnylebowski, @martinmeyer, @Cosmo Cruz so far have responded yes. @Bishop, you're more than welcome to join. I'm happy to give you a ride for the day.

Still waiting to hear from others: @J/R @imran @victoryroad @niceguy @zaidashai @LUCID1 @RichMalden @SHD. If you can make it, could you please respond below?
Great day today for our Lucid outing. Had a great time. Thanks everyone.

So bummed I missed it... I'm hoping the stars aligned next time. I'm glad you had such a turnout!

So bummed I missed it... I'm hoping the stars aligned next time. I'm glad you had such a turnout!
Sad we couldn’t meet you! But most importantly hope your car is ok, heard someone ran into it?

9 cars. Very nice! No white or gold?

So how much did you make as a sound tester today? 🤣

Sad we couldn’t meet you! But most importantly hope your car is ok, heard someone ran into it?
I was in a funeral procession heading to the cemetery and got T-boned at an intersection by a woman who saw the green light and just went for it. Driver's side rear quarter panel/entire door down through the rear bumper was toast and the tire was shredded. Everyone was ok. Excellent protection from the car. On a positive note, I did get to meet a fellow "Lucidite", who drove by after the fact and stopped to see if we were ok or needed anything. Hoping she comes home as good as new before the snow flies.

I was in a funeral procession heading to the cemetery and got T-boned at an intersection by a woman who saw the green light and just went for it. Driver's side rear quarter panel/entire door down through the rear bumper was toast and the tire was shredded. Everyone was ok. Excellent protection from the car. On a positive note, I did get to meet a fellow "Lucidite", who drove by after the fact and stopped to see if we were ok or needed anything. Hoping she comes home as good as new before the snow flies.

I heard about this today! I'm so sorry. We'll see you next time!

Hi everyone, thanks for coming out today and spending our Saturday afternoon together. I had a blast and hope you all did as well. Susie from Lucid said that she was surprised that we were all so nice and down to earth. I guess we were different from what she was expecting. We'll have to be better Massholes next time, I guess. @dsherris, sorry I tried to drive off in your car. @victoryroad, apologies that our time together was limited by bad GPS directions to the start, but thanks for bringing Enzo to meet us all!

Anyway, it was just a great day. No one got terribly lost, the weather was great, the routes were gorgeous, the food was great, and the beer at the end was worth it. Let's get together again in the Spring!

This was my favorite shot of the day. It looks like we're in the middle of a Lucid brochure.

1667701807564.png

That was Lucid Motor’s car. California manufacturer plates. :D
Hah .. makes sense.

The need for the front license plate is one thing I don't miss ..

looks like u guys had a great day!

That’s just terrible. It’s bad enough to get your car wrecked, but on the way to a funeral is just extra terrible! Glad you’re ok. 100% of all Lucid accidents I’ve heard of so far the occupants were extremely well protected luckily.

That’s just terrible. It’s bad enough to get your car wrecked, but on the way to a funeral is just extra terrible! Glad you’re ok. 100% of all Lucid accidents I’ve heard of so far the occupants were extremely well protected luckily.
Now you understand where my screen name comes from....🙀

Hi everyone, thanks for coming out today and spending our Saturday afternoon together. I had a blast and hope you all did as well. Susie from Lucid said that she was surprised that we were all so nice and down to earth. I guess we were different from what she was expecting. We'll have to be better Massholes next time, I guess. @dsherris, sorry I tried to drive off in your car. @victoryroad, apologies that our time together was limited by bad GPS directions to the start, but thanks for bringing Enzo to meet us all!

Anyway, it was just a great day. No one got terribly lost, the weather was great, the routes were gorgeous, the food was great, and the beer at the end was worth it. Let's get together again in the Spring!

This was my favorite shot of the day. It looks like we're in the middle of a Lucid brochure.

View attachment 6416
Here's the

View attachment 6416
Here's your nice picture with most of the people cut out. I have no Photoshop skills it was done automatically by my Pixel Magic Eraser
1667701807564~2.png

Back