New Delivery No Service on Cosmetic Issues

Keith58

Verified Owner
Hey! If anyone from Lucid is monitoring this, I have a few items that need correction from my delivery inspection. My delivery advisor noted and reached out to Service. It’s been a MONTH and not a word with weekly follow up on my part.

Definitely starting to damage my brand perception.

Hey! If anyone from Lucid is monitoring this, I have a few items that need correction from my delivery inspection. My delivery advisor noted and reached out to Service. It’s been a MONTH and not a word with weekly follow up on my part.

Definitely starting to damage my brand perception.
Hi, @Keith58. I just sent you a DM.

My car has been delivered with wrong size wheels, had some panel malalignments that I noted on the due bill and NOT ONCE has anybody reached out to me since I received the car 3 MONTHS ago!! Lucid can say they want to compete with established luxury brands, they are busy delivering new cars, blah, blah, blah... 3 MONTHS without any contact, when you delivered the wrong size wheels???
Fortunately, I absolutely love my car and enjoy every minute I am driving it. I work a lot and do not see it as my responsibility to chase down somebody who cares to deliver exceptional service at Lucid... but I am concerned about the service they provide when I will truly need it. Definitely not impressed so far...

Nice to meet you, @mcr16 ! 🤙

My car has been delivered with wrong size wheels, had some panel malalignments that I noted on the due bill and NOT ONCE has anybody reached out to me since I received the car 3 MONTHS ago!! Lucid can say they want to compete with established luxury brands, they are busy delivering new cars, blah, blah, blah... 3 MONTHS without any contact, when you delivered the wrong size wheels???
Fortunately, I absolutely love my car and enjoy every minute I am driving it. I work a lot and do not see it as my responsibility to chase down somebody who cares to deliver exceptional service at Lucid... but I am concerned about the service they provide when I will truly need it. Definitely not impressed so far...

i would call service directly and set up an appointment to get this addressed. Drop the car off, get a loaner until it is recified.

Why? He is now in contact with @mcr16 who can assist the OP. Why start over?
Not starting over; the thing that @mcr16 I going to do is get them hooked up with service. No reason not to move it forward on multiple fronts, imho. Although the patient man/woman would wait. :)

Hi, @traumaflo. I just sent you a DM.

Back