Need a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drcheema

Cars
Range Rover
You can use mine, someone else’s, or your best friend’s - but use one.

After talking to a bunch of people placing orders, many didn’t realize that using a referral code saved *them* money. Sure, it gets whoever is referring you some points they can use for some future swag, but it literally saves you money.

You save $750 on Pure, $1000 on Touring, $1250 on GT. (For a Sapphire, you get a fancy leather bag, but no discount, heh)

Anyway, this isn’t me trying to shill a referral code, I promise - it’s just a PSA that *not* using one is leaving money on the table for no reason.
Hi,
I need a referral link/code, can any one help

Hi,
I need a referral link/code, can any one help
Another Punjabi purchasing a Lucid! Congrats!
Here’s my referral code:

Name: Sahib Singh
Referral Code: VKPO1CV4

Referral Link:

Happy to answer any questions you might have as well.

Here’s my referral code:

Referral Link:

Haha your message gave me a big smile sardar jee, Yes another Punjabi trying to get into your league. Thank you for the referral code , however, I'm not sure where to enter this code as the referral link instead takes you directly to the referral page

Haha your message gave me a big smile sardar jee, Yes another Punjabi trying to get into your league. Thank you for the referral code , however, I'm not sure where to enter this code as the referral link instead takes you directly to the referral page
The code you give to your SA. Otherwise if you are ordering online just use the link.

This is weird, it only shows me 2024 model vehicles and referral discount disappears on final page.
You have to use the filter to filter out 2024s and only 2023. Website is a bit of a mess these days lol

This is weird, it only shows me 2024 model vehicles and referral discount disappears on final page.
It depends on the spec you're trying to order. What spec? Touring, for example, lets you custom build. But some GTs just show you currently available options.

It depends on the spec you're trying to order. What spec? Touring, for example, lets you custom build. But some GTs just show you currently available options.

Just trying to order basic trim Lucid Air in Zenith red but the page referral links takes me to does not let me choose model year, but 2024 only

Just trying to order basic trim Lucid Air in Zenith red but the page referral links takes me to does not let me choose model year, but 2024 only
Use the filters on the left hand of the screen and uncheck the 2024 model year. That’ll then show you 2023 inventory

More specific - Pure, but... DD? SS Pro? Wheels? Seats? etc.

Just trying to reproduce your issue so that we can try to assist, and it seems dependent on the specific options you select.

Here’s my referral code:

Referral Link:

Maybe we need a Punjabi lucid owners group!

Looks like you can't order 2024 models yet, but there are 2023 Pure Zenith Reds available. You also can get Procredits depending on specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back