PSA: Use a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a mysterious text or email asking for my referral, but there was no name or any "I'm on LucidOwners" or any sort of who is this, so I sent them to this website and blocked them. I paid $140k, in cash, for this car. A free water bottle is no incentive to expose myself to strange women lying in ponds.
I'll pass.

May be a dumb question.. i already have an order, is it allowed to use a referral code to get $750 discount.
I am working on a Black Air Pure with SSP and DDP and a possible 2k discount with existing EV owner benifit.
If you would like to use my referral code, let me know. It is worth $750 off Lucid Pure to you.

A reminder there is a space in your profile for adding your referral code. And that others are free to find it there if they found you helpful and would like to use it.

Let’s not turn this or any other thread in to a “please use my code” thread.

I got a mysterious text or email asking for my referral, but there was no name or any "I'm on LucidOwners" or any sort of who is this, so I sent them to this website and blocked them. I paid $140k, in cash, for this car. A free water bottle is no incentive to expose myself to strange women lying in ponds.
I'll pass.
Where do you even find these oddly specific videos?? Its hilarious, lol

My DA was able to add a referral code for me two days before I picked up the car. I wasn't expecting anything, so it was a nice surprise to get $750.
Was yours an existing reservation with 3 Years EA, my DA responded saying adding referral code required to cancel and re order and will push me to 1year EA.

Was yours an existing reservation with 3 Years EA, my DA responded saying adding referral code required to cancel and re order and will push me to 1year EA.
I'd rather have the 750 off then 2 extra years at EA. But then again I mainly charge at home. YMMV

Yes it was. I reserved my Pure in February of 2021. My DA apparently had to push a bit for it. I did not have to cancel my existing order.

going through the process of ordering a touring and my DA is asking for a name to go with the referral code. is that normal...and is anyone willing to dm me their code and name? 😬

going through the process of ordering a touring and my DA is asking for a name to go with the referral code. is that normal...and is anyone willing to dm me their code and name? 😬
Everyone has their referral code in their profile.

<---- somewhere hereish

Cannot DM you as you are new user to this forum. You have to click on any user’s avatar and find referral code in there.

Cannot DM you as you are new user to this forum. You have to click on any user’s avatar and find referral code in there.
Fixed this

Hi Klyan, In the about section of each member in the forum, you can find their referral code. DM me if you need help.

Hmmm…I placed my order last week and did not get asked a name

I sent you DM. Feel free to use mine. ;-)
Ah! Can’t DM because I guess I’m new so it won’t let me. I’ve been second to referring 3 times already (got delivery last week). Good on you though. Hopefully I can get a referral soon 😭

Ah! Can’t DM because I guess I’m new so it won’t let me. I’ve been second to referring 3 times already (got delivery last week). Good on you though. Hopefully I can get a referral soon 😭
Its in our profiles!

Example for @joec

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 7.45.46 AM.png

Just add it to your profile. It should be between DE Number and Gender. Just remember to add the 8 character code itself not the whole URL link. You can get the code from your Lucid Motors profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back