PSA: Use a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use a referral code after placing an order? I just placed the order yesterday.

Can I use a referral code after placing an order? I just placed the order yesterday.
Yes, contact your advsior and give them either the link or the code (the code is at the end of the link URL). They have also asked for the name of the person giving the referral in the past, you can probably DM someone on here for that if you're using one of ours.

Need to contact Delivery Advisor with the referral code. They need to manually modify the order to add the referral code after the fact. Some are pushing back saying you need to cancel your current order and reorder new one. I think there is a way to modify an existing one based on previous posts.

Yes, contact your advsior and give them either the link or the code (the code is at the end of the link URL). They have also asked for the name of the person giving the referral in the past, you can probably DM someone on here for that if you're using one of ours.
Thank you. Can anyone DM me the referral code and name so I can try?

Need to contact Delivery Advisor with the referral code. They need to manually modify the order to add the referral code after the fact. Some are pushing back saying you need to cancel your current order and reorder new one. I think there is a way to modify an existing one based on previous posts.
Thank you. Looking for someone to send me the referral code. Thanks.

Thank you. Looking for someone to send me the referral code. Thanks.
Since you are new member we can't DM you. But feel free to use mine from my profile page.

<------------------ should be somewhere around here.

Since you are new member we can't DM you. But feel free to use mine from my profile page.

<------------------ should be somewhere around here.
Enabled DMs for @shuks76

@hydbob just curious what is the threshold for switching from a new member to a member? Is it number of posts

Has anyone else with a used Air been able to get a referral code to give to someone? I have the vehicle in my app, but not in my account on the website and so can't get a referral code to populate...

Has anyone else with a used Air been able to get a referral code to give to someone? I have the vehicle in my app, but not in my account on the website and so can't get a referral code to populate...
Unfortunately, I believe it is a known issue for used Air owners and Lucid is working on correcting this. No ETA as to when and if it is going to be resolved.

Not yet but Lucid knows about the issue and will hopefully have a fix for it soon.

Just want to thanks this thread. I used someone's referral in this forum (just copied from someone's under the avatar) before going out for delivery. I am not sure whose code I copied, but if you see that your referral was used on Pure on Dec 31, it was me :)

You can use mine, someone else’s, or your best friend’s - but use one.

After talking to a bunch of people placing orders, many didn’t realize that using a referral code saved *them* money. Sure, it gets whoever is referring you some points they can use for some future swag, but it literally saves you money.

You save $750 on Pure, $1000 on Touring, $1250 on GT. (For a Sapphire, you get a fancy leather bag, but no discount, heh)

Anyway, this isn’t me trying to shill a referral code, I promise - it’s just a PSA that *not* using one is leaving money on the table for no reason.
I just placed an order last week and I'm looking for a referral code. Please pass along if you don't mind. Thanks.
are referral codes also applies to lease as well? also is it for online purchase/lease only or can you use it when working with a sales advisor at a Lucid Studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back