Need a referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just expecting your next update to be: “my parents decided to buy an EQS, see y’all on the Mercedes forum peace!✌️

🤣🤣🤣
If I'm being honest, theres a 0.5 percent chance of that happening with an i7! My parents like that as well, but I think it is too expensive. The one thing theres a higher chance of is not getting a new car for some more time, as our 2006 accord is REFUSING to die even after 8 AC replacements, 3 bumpers randomly falling off making me walk home, about 13 oil leaks, and 143k miles. I dont even know how it even runs, to be honest.

If we do go the i7 route though, I would still stay on here, one because we would eventually get an Air/Gravity and two because I would want the Lucid midsize as my first car!

If I'm being honest, theres a 0.5 percent chance of that happening with an i7! My parents like that as well, but I think it is too expensive. The one thing theres a higher chance of is not getting a new car for some more time, as our 2006 accord is REFUSING to die even after 8 AC replacements, 3 bumpers randomly falling off making me walk home, about 13 oil leaks, and 143k miles. I dont even know how it even runs, to be honest.
I think they are being discounted pretty aggressively. Of course they will be slower than the Lucid at equivalent price points but probably more tech heavy. The rears seats of the i7 are amazing. Probably the best in the industry! Hopefully they make the right choice for their needs though. Keeping an old car that refuses to die is the most economical of course.

I think they are being discounted pretty aggressively. Of course they will be slower than the Lucid at equivalent price points but probably more tech heavy. The rears seats of the i7 are amazing. Probably the best in the industry! Hopefully they make the right choice for their needs though. Keeping an old car that refuses to die is the most economical of course.
Actually, the car is ABOUT to become very expensive to maintain, which is why we are looking into the Lucid in the first place! The i7 doesn't have as sporty of a feeling and is not as fast, but still goes reasonably well and the ride is AMAZINGLY isolated. The rear seats beat the sh!t out of the Lucid which I feel need ventilated seats and perhaps even massaging!

More money saved now = more college money = more leftover money for my first car, so this all comes full circle lol

Back on topic though!

Last edited:
Another Punjabi purchasing a Lucid! Congrats!
Here’s my referral code:

Name: Sahib Singh
Referral Code: VKPO1CV4

Referral Link:

Happy to answer any questions you might have as well.

Maybe we need a Punjabi lucid owners group!
May be we do, in the near future :). Just got off phone with the bank, all approved and explained. Waiting on agreement docs and the delivery now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back