borski

Grand Magistrate; Referral Code - Q1BTN5Y3
Verified Owner
Cars
Air DE-P, ZR, 21"
DE Number
Referral Code
Q1BTN5Y3
You can use mine, someone else’s, or your best friend’s - but use one.

After talking to a bunch of people placing orders, many didn’t realize that using a referral code saved *them* money. Sure, it gets whoever is referring you some points they can use for some future swag, but it literally saves you money.

You save $750 on Pure, $1000 on Touring, $1250 on GT. (For a Sapphire, you get a fancy leather bag, but no discount, heh)

Anyway, this isn’t me trying to shill a referral code, I promise - it’s just a PSA that *not* using one is leaving money on the table for no reason.

When you give your referral code out, make sure to tell that person this. Not only does that make it more likely they get a lucid, it also means your referral code is being used more.

May be a dumb question.. i already have an order, is it allowed to use a referral code to get $750 discount.
I am working on a Black Air Pure with SSP and DDP and a possible 2k discount with existing EV owner benifit.

May be a dumb question.. i already have an order, is it allowed to use a referral code to get $750 discount.
I am working on a Black Air Pure with SSP and DDP and a possible 2k discount with existing EV owner benifit.
Might as well try. I know someone earlier was able to get one applied before they took delivery. There's no harm in insisting they use one.

<-------- over here FYI! =)

Might as well try. I know someone earlier was able to get one applied before they took delivery. There's no harm in insisting they use one.

<-------- over here FYI! =)
Thank you, will ask my DA :)

After talking to a bunch of people placing orders, many didn’t realize that using a referral code saved *them* money. Sure, it gets whoever is referring you some points they can use for some future swag, but it literally saves you money.

You save $750 on Pure, $1000 on Touring, $1250 on GT. (For a Sapphire, you get a fancy leather bag, but no discount, heh)

Anyway, this isn’t me trying to shill a referral code, I promise - it’s just a PSA that *not* using one is leaving money on the table for no reason.
💛~This!!

Cancel and re-order if they give you any grief. If you haven’t taken delivery, there is no reason they shouldn’t honor it
But if i do that, i loose my 3 years EA.

But if i do that, i loose my 3 years EA.
Hmm I see. How are you getting 3 years? How long ago did you order? They have been at 1 year for a few months now.

I wonder what’s worth more. $750 or 2 years of EA. It’s probably close to even, but hopefully they just give it to you lol

Hmm I see. How are you getting 3 years? How long ago did you order? They have been at 1 year for a few months now.

I wonder what’s worth more. $750 or 2 years of EA. It’s probably close to even, but hopefully they just give it to you lol
Ordered sometime 2021 which have me hold the 3 years EA.

I travel 1000 miles a month and if i charge it at home it will average at 300KW and costs me around $50 a month. For two years it a sure-shot $1200 and i may plan long trips at-least once in a year that may average $200 change each trip.

Fingers crossed, will request DA to add referral code 😀

It's about the order, not the reservation. So you provide the referral code when you place your order.

<---- Also, sorry about @hydbob's typo earlier, the correct code is right here.

It's about the order, not the reservation. So you provide the referral code when you place your order.

<---- Also, sorry about @hydbob's typo earlier, the correct code is right here.
Does below mean i already crossed the step to add code?

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpeg
    IMG_0758.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 71
Does below mean i already crossed the step to add code?
I think you should just as your SA about applying a referral code to your order prior to delivery and final payment. You do get to save some money.

Reactions: sri

are referral codes also applies to lease as well? also is it for online purchase/lease only or can you use it when working with a sales advisor at a Lucid Studio?

I think you should just as your SA about applying a referral code to your order prior to delivery and final payment. You do get to save some money.
Yes. My understanding is that an SA can add the code after the fact.

After ordering, that is. Not after delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back