New member needs Referral Code

Well, I'll use the referral code of the first person who has one on their profile that can guess the number I'm thinking of. It's between 1 and 3, not including 1 or 3.

Umm, 6? 🤪

Well, I'll use the referral code of the first person who has one on their profile that can guess the number I'm thinking of. It's between 1 and 3, not including 1 or 3.

(Also, it's an impossible question because there are infinitely many possible valid answers, since you didn't specify it was an integer)

I’ll bite!

I have an idea for the mods. Why don’t you create a system that rotates through supporting member owners whenever someone needs a referral code. It’s a win-win!

You’d get more supporting owners and people would feel like they are getting something out of it too!

I just put down a deposit for 2023 Pure. Would love to get a referral too. Thanks so much!

Man, the mods are going to have a ton of sweet Lucid merch under the tree this year. “It’s cold in here, throw some more Lucid merch on the fire”. 😂

Man, the mods are going to have a ton of sweet Lucid merch under the tree this year. “It’s cold in here, throw some more Lucid merch on the fire”. 😂
Hah, I think we've spent a lot already for stuff in the store.

Yea ... kinda unfair that mods are scooping up all the referrals ... I do like the idea mentioned that referral requests could be randomized by members here.

Yea ... kinda unfair that mods are scooping up all the referrals ... I do like the idea mentioned that referral requests could be randomized by members here.
I second that too...

I second that too...
... and now mods are deleting replies to new users that can't be DM'ed requesting referral codes!!! Not cool! Looking at the guidelines, I just saw that this is not allowed, but this rule also prevents any non-mod from DM'ing a referral code.

... and now mods are deleting replies to new users that can't be DM'ed requesting referral codes!!! Not cool! Looking at the guidelines, I just saw that this is not allowed, but this rule also prevents any non-mod from DM'ing a referral code.
Yea we are working on this. The ability of new members to not be able to send DMs has been a godsend to prevent spam and bots from bombarding us with stuff. More details soon!

Remain calm. We are figuring out a fair way to do this. By the way, we wrote the guidelines.

Not the goal. There are a few competing priorities: keep spam out, and help soon-to-be owners.

Sometimes, those are at odds. We are exploring other options.

None of us mods are here “for the points,” lol

Use my suggestion! You guys can make money to support the group and the supporting members can get some points!
I stand by that suggestion, because it makes more money for the forum and some people could theoretically make a profit! Then again, maybe make it so there’s like a 30 percent chance for non supporting and 70 for supporters?

Back