New member needs Referral Code

(Also, it's an impossible question because there are infinitely many possible valid answers, since you didn't specify it was an integer)
Nerd 🤣

And since we are looking these types of things, it is impossible for the question to be impossible since there has to be one answer

Nerd 🤣

And since we are looking these types of things, it is impossible for the question to be impossible since there has to be one answer
and since the OP didn't specify that it could be floating point, we can deduce with high confidence they most likely had the number 2 in mind.

Yea we are working on this. The ability of new members to not be able to send DMs has been a godsend to prevent spam and bots from bombarding us with stuff. More details soon!

I think for long term sustainability and future proofing while reducing headaches at every turn, it might be best to encourage (heavily) folks to move over to the discord. Forums just aren’t as intuitive especially with better alternatives in place.

Keep the forum for funneling new folks and members over to the discord.

Having said that, appreciate all the work y’all have done to get it to this point!

Nerd 🤣

@borski is absolutely correct.
A robust math background, a sharp mind, and a strong higher education will give you an innate ability to churn out that kind of response.

@borski is absolutely correct.
A robust math background, a sharp mind, and a strong higher education will give you an innate ability to churn out that kind of response.
Wait, but if the OP of that picked a number, wouldn't there theoretically be at least a chance, if not a very small one, that number would be the same? If we ran it over "infinitely," wouldnt we eventually get the answer?

Genuinely curious, answer in DMs if you can? If you do know me, its pretty hard to get a higher education and a robust math background at this stage of my life lol ;)

Wait, but if the OP of that picked a number, wouldn't there theoretically be at least a chance, if not a very small one, that number would be the same? If we ran it over "infinitely," wouldnt we eventually get the answer?
No, because infinity doesn’t terminate. There is no guarantee, whatsoever, that we would ever guess the number they were thinking of.

Do they have a number? Sure. Will we ever guess it? That is uncertain.

No, because infinity doesn’t terminate. There is no guarantee, whatsoever, that we would ever guess the number they were thinking of.

Do they have a number? Sure. Will we ever guess it? That is uncertain.

The number is “M”!

It’s a reference from the show Futurama. Here’s the clip:

The number is “M”!

It’s a reference from the show Futurama. Here’s the clip:

Haha I know the clip - I was just mathing for fun :p

Back