• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid App

BradSholl

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, R1S, M3
Am I correct in assuming that the Lucid app only starts functioning somewhere around delivery date of the vehicle? Tried logging on with my website ID/PW and got “Access denied [7]”.

Am I correct in assuming that the Lucid app only starts functioning somewhere around delivery date of the vehicle? Tried logging on with my website ID/PW and got “Access denied [7]”.
That is correct. The app is available and linked to your car during delivery.

That is correct. The app is available and linked to your car during delivery.
Which is fun since you can set an avatar in the app, but it doesn’t sync to the car, so you have to log out and back in for it to display

Which is fun since you can set an avatar in the app, but it doesn’t sync to the car, so you have to log out and back in for it to display
Thank you. I have been trying to figure out how to get my Avatar loaded for 3 days. I will try that today.

Wait is that the trick? Does that kill all your app integrations etc?

Wait is that the trick? Does that kill all your app integrations etc?
Yes it is. I believe Chris suggested it to me.
Honestly, I don't recall if it killed my integrations, it didn't lose my seat settings though.

Did you have to just logout of the app or unlink and relink the mobile key? I tried the app logout and login and that did not work.

Did you have to just logout of the app or unlink and relink the mobile key? I tried the app logout and login and that did not work.
You have to logout and login to your Lucid account in the car itself.

Back to @borski 's question, does that lose all of your profile settings?
It did not for me. The settings SHOULD be saved to your profile and account. Logging out and back in shouldn't affect it.

Sounds like a guarantee. ;) I am going to give it try. You will not want to hear my swearing if I have to set up everything again just to load a custom avatar.

Sounds like a guarantee. ;) I am going to give it try. You will not want to hear my swearing if I have to set up everything again just to load a custom avatar.
Hmm, please let us know how it goes then...

Thank you. I have been trying to figure out how to get my Avatar loaded for 3 days. I will try that today.
I have been unable to get the avatar loaded either. I submitted the bug to Lucid. Maybe they broke after one of the mobile app updates? I know it's the mobile app because the avatar shows on my phone but not my partners.

I have been unable to get the avatar loaded either. I submitted the bug to Lucid. Maybe they broke after one of the mobile app updates? I know it's the mobile app because the avatar shows on my phone but not my partners.
Did you logout and log back in? Inside the car?

Yea and if I delete the app and re-download, the avatar disappears. It's like it is not being uploaded.
Under the settings in rhe car, click on your email, and log out of your Lucid account. Then log back into your Lucid account.

Under the settings in rhe car, click on your email, and log out of your Lucid account. Then log back into your Lucid account.
Yea I've done it. I'll try again though cus I haven't tried in a few weeks.

20220309_205806.jpg

Logging out from the car and logging back in works and does not erase any profile information Thanks for the tips.

I have not yet received my AGT so I cannot answer your question but I do have a question regarding the APP. Does it have a function similar to the Tesla Summons where you can move the car forwards or backwards to get into a tight space while being outside of the car so avoid having to worry about opening your driver door and dinging either your car or another car ?

Back