RESOLVED Lucid app access denied..

I'm set. 99% of the time when I drive, my phone and fob are in my purse and the card is in my wallet, also in my purse.

I'm set. 99% of the time when I drive, my phone and fob are in my purse and the card is in my wallet, also in my purse.
Well, that makes perfect sense. When you’re driving. When you are done driving, and you’re getting out of the car, take all of those things with you.

I’ve said it from day one, far fewer issues with the almost weightless fob. I’ll never understand why some fight the fob and insist on the mobile key. It’s one thing if, like with some other cars I’ve owned, the fob is big & weighty, but that’s simply not the case with the Lucid fob. Its virtually perfect reliability also enhances your overall perception of the car.

When we took delivery of our Air, the first thing my wife said when she felt the fob was, ‘Wow, it’s so light and small’. What can I say, each to his own.
Those of us who graduated from a Tesla to the Lucid are spoiled by the Tesla Mobile key that works, even with all the recent Lucid improvements, far better, faster and more reliably than ours. Add to this the desire to minimize the number of keys and other gadgets we are forced to carry. Not to mention that the phone is the one item least likely to be forgotten, in the car or anywhere else.

I’ve said it from day one, far fewer issues with the almost weightless fob. I’ll never understand why some fight the fob and insist on the mobile key. It’s one thing if, like with some other cars I’ve owned, the fob is big & weighty, but that’s simply not the case with the Lucid fob. Its virtually perfect reliability also enhances your overall perception of the car.

When we took delivery of our Air, the first thing my wife said when she felt the fob was, ‘Wow, it’s so light and small’. What can I say, each to his own.
Plus, the fob doesn't precondition the car, doesn't lock and unlock it remotely, etc

Those of us who graduated from a Tesla to the Lucid are spoiled by the Tesla Mobile key that works, even with all the recent Lucid improvements, far better, faster and more reliably than ours. Add to this the desire to minimize the number of keys and other gadgets we are forced to carry. Not to mention that the phone is the one item least likely to be forgotten, in the car or anywhere else.
I can assure you, when I got my Model 3, the mobile key did not "just work." It did get much better over time, but those early years were rough.

And the automatic profile select was godawful if you had two people with different profiles approaching the car at once.

Lots of Tesla fans have rosy memories about how things were in the early days. Which is why I don't worry too much about Lucid, so long as they keep improving.

Hate to use the “t” word but this was never an issue w my Tesla.

For longer term lucid owners has this ever happened to you before?
Nope!

Team Fob wins again ... sucks for those that can't access via app. FWIW, my app appears to be working on my side.

Team Fob wins again ... sucks for those that can't access via app. FWIW, my app appears to be working on my side.
The outage was very short. The panic was greater than the time there was no service.

Well, that makes perfect sense. When you’re driving. When you are done driving, and you’re getting out of the car, take all of those things with you.
Of course I do. There are women who change pocketbooks to match their clothes or what they're doing. I'm not one of them because every time I move stuff, it has a decent chance of getting lost. So everything is in one place, all I do is put the strap on my shoulder and get out of the car. The only times I've missed anything is when I forgot that the phone was in the charging slot.

Back