RESOLVED Lucid app access denied..

Looks like something is royally screwed up. I reset my password, still can't get into the mobile app, but can get onto the Lucid web site. The help chat is down. Tried calling help to no avail. What's going on?

Great work by Lucid to get app up and running in a very short time!

Great work by Lucid to get app up and running in a very short time!
If you don't start a fire, you don't need a great fire department to put it out. I am glad it is fixed quickly but I am not going to cheer the recovery because the problem should not have happened.

Looks like something is royally screwed up. I reset my password, still can't get into the mobile app, but can get onto the Lucid web site. The help chat is down. Tried calling help to no avail. What's going on?
They fixed it! But now I have a new Lucid password, had to reinstall the mobile app, create (for the umptieth time) the mobile key, and then connected the phone via Bluetooth. Everything works again, but for how long?

Hi All,

I got a notification about referral bonus and i opened my app, it tried to wakeup my car and and logged-out of the app. Now it says access denied ☹️, anyone having this similar issue?
same

If you don't start a fire, you don't need a great fire department to put it out. I am glad it is fixed quickly but I am not going to cheer the recovery because the problem should not have happened.
It happens to apps all the time. How many times has google or Apple gone down. Or your phone. Agree, shouldn’t happen but nothing is 100%.

That’s why you should carry key fob and phone card. I used to do that with my Tesla as well. You can never trust tech 100%

No biggie in my world.

I can unlock my car and drive, but car play drops in and out. An hour earlier bluetooth worked or via a cord. Plugged in my phone for direct link instead of wifi. Noticed that the sound dropped off considerably. Car Play still drops off if the phone is turned 90 degrees. Tried repairing the phone via bluetooth, but the scan does not even pick up the phone in the car. My phone says bluetooth is connected to my Lucid, but my Lucid says otherwise. Tried calling customer service a number of times, but the phone tree drops me with a "Call back later". My app access was denied a number of times as well. Changed the password and still have the same issue. Can't even chat via the app. I can lock and unlock the car and drive, just no music via Car play. I started deleting devices connected to my iphone to get the bluetooth to work. Glad to read that this is widespread.

Finally got a response that the app is working and retry texting the customer service. I am done due to the fristration alone and need a break.

How is that referral program working out? Have to admit when the car works, it is fun to drive.

It happens to apps all the time. How many times has google or Apple gone down. Or your phone. Agree, shouldn’t happen but nothing is 100%.

That’s why you should carry key fob and phone card. I used to do that with my Tesla as well. You can never trust tech 100%

No biggie in my world.
I use mobile key exclusively but keep my key card in my wallet.

I'm glad I was home when it happened so I could grab my fob. Panic for a moment...

I'm glad I was home when it happened so I could grab my fob. Panic for a moment...
Just keep the key card in your wallet. That’s why it shaped that way in the first place.

But what if the key card is in your wallet in the car? 😩
I don’t understand anyone who would leave a wallet in a parked car. But I grew up a city kid.

I also never leave my front door unlocked under any circumstances. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

Just keep the key card in your wallet. That’s why it shaped that way in the first place.
Even with app down, my mobile key still worked.

I’ve said it from day one, far fewer issues with the almost weightless fob. I’ll never understand why some fight the fob and insist on the mobile key. It’s one thing if, like with some other cars I’ve owned, the fob is big & weighty, but that’s simply not the case with the Lucid fob. Its virtually perfect reliability also enhances your overall perception of the car.

When we took delivery of our Air, the first thing my wife said when she felt the fob was, ‘Wow, it’s so light and small’. What can I say, each to his own.

Back