RESOLVED Lucid app access denied..

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hi All,

I got a notification about referral bonus and i opened my app, it tried to wakeup my car and and logged-out of the app. Now it says access denied ☹️, anyone having this similar issue?

I never carry m,y key with me anymore so am lucky it happened while at home

Your mobile key should still work, I think, because that's just local Bluetooth between you and the car? Just not pushing buttons in the app.

The API used by the mobile apps appears to be completely broken right now.

I can’t get into my car 🤣. Is there another way in if the app is down? I don’t have a key with me. Thank god it’s warm out today

I can’t get into my car 🤣. Is there another way in if the app is down? I don’t have a key with me. Thank god it’s warm out today
Call customer care. There's a chance they may be able to unlock it remotely still, but I don't know.
Or do you have your backup valet card by any chance?

Can't charge the car because the car wants to authenticate with the app. Anyone else unable to charge their car?

Oh man. Guess there is no charging with DC.

Attachments

• PXL_20240315_211438665.jpg
    PXL_20240315_211438665.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 78
Lucid Support is aware and "working on it" told me to make sure to take my key (LOL).

YES! Same exact thing here. I'm unable to get into my app for the 1st time ever! 'access denied' I could sign into my account on my computer no problem (same password)

Has anyone called customer care, been able to talk to someone about this? Any ETA on when this will be fixed?

This is bad. This, in a word, should never happen.

Having said that, this is why I always carry my backup keycard in my wallet. Not helpful for those who are out and about and don't make that a habit, I know.

Back