primary avatar photo

yoby

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
E33F6OSQ
This is slightly different issue from the avatar issues I have read in the threads. I just got my Lucid and I setup the profile via the a iphone app. Even thou the app has an icon to add a photo, there is no way for the photo to stick to the profile. I hit save and nothing gets saved into the profile and so keep getting stuck with the initials, hence my photo format avatar in the car follows the app which is the initials. I tried swapping iphones and logging there but nothing changes the behaviour. Has anybody else has experience this issue??

This is slightly different issue from the avatar issues I have read in the threads. I just got my Lucid and I setup the profile via the a iphone app. Even thou the app has an icon to add a photo, there is no way for the photo to stick to the profile. I hit save and nothing gets saved into the profile and so keep getting stuck with the initials, hence my photo format avatar in the car follows the app which is the initials. I tried swapping iphones and logging there but nothing changes the behaviour. Has anybody else has experience this issue??
I haven’t had that happen. On the car, you’ll need to log out and back in for the avatar to show. Maybe it’s the same for the app.

Tried that, even log in on another phone, delete the app, reinstall, so far nothing. I asked Lucid and they were going to ask around…

I have been told that the size of the photo matters.

no didn’t work, I resize and cropped the photo, still no update

Same for me, primary profile just show initials.

Same here. Photo in the app, not on the car.
at least you got it on the app, but some users here are having the save behaiour of not been able on the app and hence the Car.

There is another thread for you that if you log off from the car and back on, it should bring your avatar photo of the app to the car, try that.

at least you got it on the app, but some users here are having the save behaiour of not been able on the app and hence the Car.

There is another thread for you that if you log off from the car and back on, it should bring your avatar photo of the app to the car, try that.
Hey I’m curious - if you go to testmycode.cc and enter your credentials, does it list your photo as the URL under photo_url? (Nobody ever sees your credentials)

Hey I’m curious - if you go to testmycode.cc and enter your credentials, does it list your photo as the URL under photo_url? (Nobody ever sees your credentials)
Hey, went over but is blank. Which is what I was expecting, since the app doesn't seem to truly update the photo. I tried cropping, take a picture with camera via app, or simply selecting a random one and nothing...

This is a snapshot of the API "photoUrl": "",

Now you got my curious with the API, maybe will be cool to include in HA (home assistant)

Any luck with this? Yesterday I got a loaner from Lucid while they work on few things. I noticed the cool avatar that the loaner has and would now like to update mine. I have the same issue in not being able to upload any image on the app. Each time I attempt to crop, upload, save, etc, nothing actually changes in the app. I’ve tried logging in and out as others have suggested with no luck.

Back